Home General Discussion
Options

Gone fishin

Got the travel trailer hooked up, almost packed, tupperware full, heading north. Gonna spend a week fishing and smoking at Table Rock Lake. May stick my head into Branson, some caves and springs in Arkansas, but mostly sit, smoke and contemplate. Was that a nibble?

Comments

• Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Well my jealous meter just pegged. Thanks.....***. LoL Have a good time.
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    beatnic

I just returned from a week in Harrison, Arkansas and Branson. The weather was perfect and the trees are beginning to change. If you like barbeque and get down to Branson Landing check out Famous Dave's but be hungry as the portions are large.
  • Options
    What a great combination. Fishing and a nice smoke. Getting to this time of year, I really wish I was able to smoke and hunt. Just doesnt work very well.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    beatnic:
    Got the travel trailer hooked up, almost packed, tupperware full, heading north. Gonna spend a week fishing and smoking at Table Rock Lake. May stick my head into Branson, some caves and springs in Arkansas, but mostly sit, smoke and contemplate. Was that a nibble?
    Sounds fn wonderful!!!
  • Options
    beatnic:
    Catch a big one for me!
  • Options
    Love me some Ozark Mountains. Grew up about 1hr away from there in Eureka Springs, AR, and went to school at College of the Ozarks. Lots of great spelunking in the area. I'm jealous.