Home General Discussion
Options

Alex Svenson the gauntlet has been thrown down.....

Alex upon watching all of your videos on tastings, blind tests, etc TEAM ENFIDL is thoroughly impressed with how much of a beast you are at smoking cigars. Well there's one thing you haven't done so I'm challenging you to basically a duel. You've never done the MOW Badge and well I've done it to the most extreme, details below. TEAM ENFIDL wants to see if you can match/beat my accomplishment. The gauntlet has been thrown down Alex do you accept?

TEAM ENFIDL Members (in no specific order):
ENFIDL
Stephen_Hannibal
xIcedGuardianx
Smoke em if you got em
RCY Cigars
JSaint
Jonathan E
BigT06
Roland7707
e6specialk
rossdavey2
cdr.wiley
90+ Irishman
boydmcgowan

ENFIDL:
So on Sunday Icedguardian and his gf came over to do a herf. This was no regular herf, this my friends was a MOW Badge herf. We had an awesome time! Breakfast burritos, pizza, poker, black jack and great conversation with great people. As a few of you know I like to chain smoke MOW when I do this. So I decided I needed to 1 up myself from last time, http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/170505.aspx. So I did in this order all 7 back to back using my MOW Cutter and Lighter:

MOW Maduro 6 x 60
MOW Armada 6.5 x 56 (thanks Icedguardian for hooking me up with this as a gift awhile back)
MOW Ruination Double Happiness 10 x 48
MOW Original Double Happiness 10 x 48 (thanks to Jetmech for the DH's that he traded me awhile back)
MOW Special Edition 7.1 x 58 (this had been aging since before my last badge)
MOW Virtue 6 x 60
MOW Puro Authentico 5 x 42 (thanks Smoke em if ya got em, he hooked me up with one awhile back for just this reason)

Pics:
The Spoils of War
Celebrated with a Sam Adams Latitude 48 IPA

Now I know some of you will think this was a waste of time, money and cigars. Honestly I enjoyed every single one of them. It was all about a challenge and having fun with it while enjoying some great smokes.

Comments

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I'm genuinely impressed.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    So what did you smoke after lunch?
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    I remember when the MOW badge was a cool thing, then peeps started to take offense. Meh, whatever, I think it's badass. Nice work homie.
  • Options
    Knoxca1Knoxca1 Posts: 148 ✭✭
    dennisking:
    I remember when the MOW badge was a cool thing, then peeps started to take offense. Meh, whatever, I think it's badass. Nice work homie.
    Why would anyone take offense to the MOW badge?
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Knoxca1:
    dennisking:
    That was me that took offense to something and it was a naming that someone wanted to name a badge. That's all it was.
  • Options
    Just so everybody knows that's from back in July, I made a thread then for it, but I wanted to challenge Alex to match/beat me. I hope he accepts...
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    Knoxca1:
    dennisking:
    That was me that took offense to something and it was a naming that someone wanted to name a badge. That's all it was.
    gotcha, now I remember. ya, either way, it's badass
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Considering these are some of Alex's favorites, he should do it, but I bet he will say he doesn't have time.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh snap E...just gonna call Alex out like that...I LOVE IT. I remember when we were texting back in forth when you did that and how crazy i thought you were.but hey somehow you survived!! See you Saturday!!
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Im guessing he's probably done this several times without even realizing it.
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    Oh snap E...just gonna call Alex out like that...I LOVE IT. I remember when we were texting back in forth when you did that and how crazy i thought you were.but hey somehow you survived!! See you Saturday!!
    You know how I roll brother! And I wasn't gonna dime him out but Stephen_Hannibal played a big hand in me throwing this out there lol Can't wait for sat!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    ENFIDL:
    smoke em if you got em:
    You know how I roll brother! And I wasn't gonna dime him out but Stephen_Hannibal played a big hand in me throwing this out there lol Can't wait for sat!
    I can't wait to see what becomes of this.
    TEAM ENFIDL

• Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    ENFIDL:
    smoke em if you got em:
    I can't wait to see what becomes of this.
    TEAM ENFIDL

TEAM ENFIDL it is. Guys choose your sides!
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    ENFIDL is a Warlock Vatican Assassin. Looking at those pictures made my head light. Good luck Svenson.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i hope the crap pass gets sent overnight, maybe the only way youll get it for the nova herf, lol , anddammthatsalotsofsmokinglol
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    C'mon man... you KNOW I love ya E, but Big Swede probably smokes more than this during his morning shower! I got dibs saying Alex not only meets the challenge - but somehow EXCEEDS it! :-)

• Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    perhaps adding an Armada Corona to the mix might just top it, eh?
  • Options
    That's a set of lungs right there.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Herfin'' Chef:
    That's a set of lungs right there.

Yeah, but how in the world did he keep from blowin' out the whole inside of his mouth, tongue and all? Must be lined with titanium or something. LOL
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Knoxca1:
    dennisking:
    Probably over the same reason why u don't keep scores in little league games.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    The Sniper:
    C'mon man... you KNOW I love ya E, but Big Swede probably smokes more than this during his morning shower! I got dibs saying Alex not only meets the challenge - but somehow EXCEEDS it! :-)

What was it...oh yeah..." Mess with the best...die like the rest..." (yes, it was a cheap throw back to Hackers) LOL

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Not sure which side I'm on.. I feel like Alex is being ganged up on. Ohwell... One more would hurt! Officially adding team ENFIDL to my sig.
  • Options
    xIcedGuardianx:
    Not sure which side I'm on.. I feel like Alex is being ganged up on. Ohwell... One more would hurt! Officially adding team ENFIDL to my sig.
    Thanks for joining the team Carl!
  • Options
    The Sniper:

TRAITOR! I see you have joined Team Svenson Glen. Let's hope your Big Swede will accept my challenge! lol
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    The Sniper:

TRAITOR! I see you have joined Team Svenson Glen. Let's hope your Big Swede will accept my challenge! lol
    so just me and sniper on Big Swede's team?

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    ENFIDL:
    The Sniper:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    In.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Krieg:
    ENFIDL:
    The Sniper:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thanks for the love Rick! TEAM ENFIDL FOR LIFE!
  • Options
    Krieg:
    ENFIDL:
    The Sniper:

Marker is joining you. I see you guys haven't even put it in your signatures. Some teammates you are...
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    RCY Cigars:
    Krieg:
    ENFIDL:
    The Sniper:

Thanks for the love Rick! TEAM ENFIDL FOR LIFE!
    Rick wth you just changed yours to TEAM RCY CIGARS...WTF man lol