Home General Discussion
Options

Check this out!

madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
This site is awesome, I just discovered it and I'm in love. I was trying to make this work on my personal page but when I ran across this I said screw that. http://humibase.com/Default.aspx Not competitive with ccom at all, so dont' yell at me :).

Comments

• Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    rabble, rabble, rabble!!!! lol, cool place, thanks maddy, oh and YELL!
  • Options
    you rabbling me? Wheres my bb gun, I know how to get rid of his pesky squirrel once and for all.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    ah I see, we multiply you know...
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Don't worry, maddy, I've got him outgunned. Browning 1919

I might go easy if he'd tell his cousins to get the hell out of my attic!
  • Options
    Wow. Be careful with that thing zoomie, don't hit the tree he keeps his humidor in.
  • Options
    Dude LoveDude Love Posts: 315
    I clicked the "Create" button on the join page but it's not doing anything...
  • Options
    heh I didn't have that issue.
  • Options
    I just had to change my login name. Another Dude Love, what is the internet coming to?
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Dude Love:
    I just had to change my login name. Another Dude Love, what is the internet coming to?
    A lot of dude love, apparently.
  • Options
    Dude Love:
    So there are two guys that love dudes on there? WTF
  • Options
    dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    madurofan:
    Dude Love:
    I found a lot of Dude Love when I tried to go on-line shopping at ***'s Sporting Goods using my usual method of just typing www.[whatever-name-makes-the-most-sense].com
  • Options
    dutyje:
    madurofan:
    Dude Love:
    I found a lot of Dude Love when I tried to go on-line shopping at ***'s Sporting Goods using my usual method of just typing www.[whatever-name-makes-the-most-sense].com
    HAHA! Didn't think that one through eh?
  • Options
    Not that I mind the ambiguity, but just in case you didn't know... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cx4e50b2pU
  • Options
    dutyje:
    madurofan:
    Dude Love:
    Back when I was in High School we had convinced one of our teachers to look up something from ***'s Sporting Goods, on the computer that ran into the TV monitor. Good laughs.
  • Options
    Yeah, I couldn't have pulled that trick in high school. At that time, it took me an hour to download naughty pictures in 640x480 on my 2400-baud modem. And I was cutting edge.
  • Options
    dutyje:
    Yeah, I couldn't have pulled that trick in high school. At that time, it took me an hour to download naughty pictures in 640x480 on my 2400-baud modem. And I was cutting edge.
    Your age is showing, cover it up.
  • Options
    dude love, ashmaster?? I thought this was a cigar site or is there something i need to know abot cigars lol
  • Options
    I guess you haven't been "initiated" yet... Bend over and I'll take care of that for you.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    mustluvcigars:
    dude love, ashmaster?? I thought this was a cigar site or is there something i need to know abot cigars lol
    Wait...you thought we were talking about "cigars"? HA!, bruthas on the DL need to keep a front.
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    mustluvcigars:
    Wait...you thought we were talking about "cigars"? HA!, bruthas on the DL need to keep a front.
    Well, to be fair, Maddy, Duty and Urbi are pipe smokers.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    I had a pipe dream one time - at least thats what my employer said when I wanted to renogotiate my pay plan . . . hmmm
  • Options
    dutyje:
    I guess you haven't been "initiated" yet... Bend over and I'll take care of that for you.
    you must own or work at a cigar shop then, huh?
  • Options
    TumblerTumbler Posts: 338 ✭✭
    Dude Love:
    Not that I mind the ambiguity, but just in case you didn't know... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cx4e50b2pU

I have seen a lot of things - that was certainly one of 'em... Heh Heh - Beautiful
  • Options
    TumblerTumbler Posts: 338 ✭✭
    Luko:
    j0z3r:
    mustluvcigars:
    Well, to be fair, Maddy, Duty and Urbi are pipe smokers.

It's just a different expression - but expressing the same thing... What was that?
  • Options
    Ok this thread went in a direction I have found unacceptable.

Did anyone else check out humibase?
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I checked it out for a minute but got side tracked by setting up a trade with Doody. I'll have to look at it a little better in a bit.
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    Seems to be pretty cool place to keep track of purchases and what's in the humi. I've signed up. Now we'll see how well I track what I've got.
  • Options
    I'm slowly entering my inventory ... I think you can view other peoples inventory as well. So if I was setting up a trade I could tell you to go check out what I have, etc.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I'm setting up some of mine right now. They don't have the Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinets though...
  • Options
    Add it. There is an option there to add. I've had to do a few.