Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Selling stuff out of my humis

wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
Hey BORKs,

So I got some bad news and I've fallen on hard times again. Meanwhile, the regular bills and such are piling up. After cutting off luxuries and not buying any sticks for a long time, apparently, that's not enough. So, this is the first culling of my inventory and any assistance is appreciated. Prices are negotiable and each person gets one or two extras as a thank you.

By the way, just to make things interesting, two people will be randomly selected to get a Partagas Serie D 4 as one of the extras. Just gimme a number between 1 and 200. Closest two numbers win.

For now, I'm selling:

3 5 Vegas A Archetype - 2.50 each
2 Gurkha Crest - 4 each
2 Gurkha Centurian - 5 each
2 Gurkha Triple Ligero - 3 each
2 Man O' War SE - 5 each
2 Diesel Unlimited - 3 each
Nub Habano Torpedo - 3
2 Sencillo Double Robusto - 5 each
Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet -3
Cain Maduro - 3
Cain F - 4
601 Red Habano - 5
La Gloria Cubana Serie N - 4

If you want to buy any of these or want something else, gimme a PM.

Comments

• Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    I assume you take paypal?
  • Options
    Yes sir. I actually prefer paypal.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Anybody interested should know that Wayne is a great guy to do business with. I have purchased off of him before and it was nothing but a great experience. Great communication, fast and well packaged shipping and the sticks were in perfect shape. We also have done a split before and he was fantastic to deal with then as I was the one ordering. So if any of you are on the fence know that he's a great BORK to do business with.
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    PM to ya
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear about the rough times. I know how it is so if you need to talk let me know. I sold a bunch of stuff the last two weeks to get by. Things will get better so keep your head up.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Hate to hear this Wayne, and I hope the wheel turns for you and the missus soonest. I always feel like a vulture when I help with stuff like this, but I DO want to help if I can. PM sent.

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    ENFIDL:
    Anybody interested should know that Wayne is a great guy to do business with. I have purchased off of him before and it was nothing but a great experience. Great communication, fast and well packaged shipping and the sticks were in perfect shape. We also have done a split before and he was fantastic to deal with then as I was the one ordering. So if any of you are on the fence know that he's a great BORK to do business with.
    +1. Wayne is the heat, the sizzle AND the ****, so if there's anything on his list that you're interested in, hook a brother up without hesitation. Cant believe the prices he's letting these sticks go for, so help out a fellow BOTL while you hook yourself up to.

Gentlemen, things like this is where the "B" in BOTL comes in. Lets take care of our own.

• Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    PM sent
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear it buddy. Pm sent.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent buddy, sorry to hear about the hard times :(
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Sent you a PM.
  • Options
    Sorry about being inactive, guys. Wife and I have been stressing and talking a lot of things over. I'll be getting to your messages now.
  • Options
    Oh, and don't worry about the list constantly changing. I'll be deleting stuff that's been claimed and adding more stuff as the list gets shorter. Thanks to everyone for your response and helping me through this financially difficult time.
  • Options
    PM sent my friend
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    wwhwang:
    Oh, and don't worry about the list constantly changing. I'll be deleting stuff that's been claimed and adding more stuff as the list gets shorter. Thanks to everyone for your response and helping me through this financially difficult time.
    I'll be able to help you out when I get paid this week my friend. You've always been an awesome BOTL.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    Thanks, JSaint. If you don't want anything on the list, just send me your wishlist whenever you're ready and I'll see what I can dig up.

For all the BORKs that contacted me, I've PM'd everyone back and will ship everything when current offers are confirmed and the winners of the ISOM extras are determined.
  • Options
    kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    PM Sent
  • Options
    PM fired back buddy
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    PM sent brother
  • Options
    PM back to you guys. For the guys that have confirmed with me, I'll ship on Thursday or Friday. For the rest of you guys that haven't finalized by then, I'll ship when you get back to me. Thanks for the interest, guys.
  • Options
    PM to you brother.
  • Options
    Somehow, I missed a couple of messages. Just found them and replied to them. Everyone that's already confirmed with me will have their stuff shipped today.
  • Options
    Replied.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭