Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Ruination box press?

Anybody had one? Im really wanting to try one. I love box pressed cigars and think the Ruiny version would be incredible. Ive never seen a review or comment on them?

Comments

• Options
    gaberox:
    Anybody had one? Im really wanting to try one. I love box pressed cigars and think the Ruiny version would be incredible. Ive never seen a review or comment on them?

didn't even know the MOW line came in a box press, but i've been out of the loop for a year. Not a big fan of box press normallly, but i'm interested in seeing these reviews too. I would try it just to say I did.
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    cholmes8310:
    gaberox:

didn't even know the MOW line came in a box press, but i've been out of the loop for a year. Not a big fan of box press normallly, but i'm interested in seeing these reviews too. I would try it just to say I did.
    Ya it only comes as part of a special box press MOW sampler with MOW original, Ruiny and Virtue. I think like 5 of each or somthing.
  • Options
    kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    gaberox:
    cholmes8310:
    gaberox:

Ya it only comes as part of a special box press MOW sampler with MOW original, Ruiny and Virtue. I think like 5 of each or somthing.

There is a tin that has three each of the MOW, Virtue and Ruination and then one Armada. I has come up on the sprint sale a few times.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    cholmes8310:
    gaberox:

Dont feel bad Ive been in the loop and I didnt know there was a box press either..Ive liked some box presses, 5 vegas cask strength, AB tempus and oliva mbIII come to mind
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I have smoked the box press and thought it was the same as the round version. I am not a big fan of box press in general.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    I don't think box press is supposed to change the flavor profile of the cigar. At least I don't think that's the intent...I've read posts which have comments saying that it's just supposed to make it not roll off the table and that's it's done "because we can." I don't remember the originator of those comments, I just have a vague recollection of them in my brain, I think the latter came from something Kuzi posted after his trip to multiple factories. If you find them somehow more enjoyable, though, I'm sure it will enhance your enjoyment of the Ruination just as it would any other blend.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.