Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Hey Brother

bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
Sorry about your damn mailbox!!!!!

Been wanting to bomb you for quite some time but, just like that first favorite cigar you ever had, it just goes by the wayside as the newer stuff comes out. Well, let's just say, I found that "First cigar" hidden in the back of the humi and since I need to go to the Post Office sometime soon, I wanted to bomb you A$$ because I never have and I now I can.

You had better figure out who you are so you can prepare for the carnage or you'll need a new place to live...........

Comments

• Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    This is a new approach, original, I like it.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Some poor sob is going to get his a$$ handed to him. LOL.
  • Options
    RampMonkey:
    Some poor sob is going to get his a$$ handed to him. LOL.
    Not looking to do that much damage but I am hoping they have a big mailbox as it makes a louder boom....
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    this could be interesting...!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Oh snap the 20 ct is slingin bombs!
  • Options
    Just wanted to bump this so the brother has a little time to fortify his bunker.......Good Luck
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    bandyt09:
    Just wanted to bump this so the brother has a little time to fortify his bunker.......Good Luck
    Now that's just mean. First you secretly bomb some poor BOTL. Then you taunt him on the forums and now you tell him you hope he has time to fortify his defenses. All without telling the poor SOB who he is. By the time he figures it out the damage will be done.

You sir are a bad, bad, man, you don't fight fair. LMAO
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    bandyt09:
    Now that's just mean. First you secretly bomb some poor BOTL. Then you taunt him on the forums and now you tell him you hope he has time to fortify his defenses. All without telling the poor SOB who he is. By the time he figures it out the damage will be done.

I am glad that I am on Todd's good side.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    greg2648:
    laker1963:
    bandyt09:

I am glad that I am on Todd's good side.
    I don't think he has a good side.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    he has a good side.... he just never ever shows it.
  • Options
    laker1963:
    bandyt09:

Doug, Doug, Doug, I have yet to taunt him. If I were to taunt him it would be something like this:

Brother, couldn't get the package in the mail today so you have been granted one extra day to make your preparations. In fact, with work not sure I can make it to the PO this week.......or maybe I can. Every morning you wake up you are going to think......

IS TODAY THE DAY......

See Doug, that is taunting
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    bandyt09:
    laker1963:
    bandyt09:

Doug, Doug, Doug, I have yet to taunt him. If I were to taunt him it would be something like this:

Brother, couldn't get the package in the mail today so you have been granted one extra day to make your preparations. In fact, with work not sure I can make it to the PO this week.......or maybe I can. Every morning you wake up you are going to think......

IS TODAY THE DAY......

See Doug, that is taunting
    I stand corrected...no...wait a minute! I stand by everything I said! LMAO

If someone just broke out in an unexplainable feeling of doom. You probably have very good reason to feel that way.
  • Options
    My dear unfortunate brother, do you feel the clock ticking? This is your last notification before your mailbox is destroyed......

0310 2010 0000 9203 68**
  • Options
    Tick Tock, tomorrow your day of reckoning will be upon you, may the lord have mercy on your mailbox..........
  • Options
    A little bump to help a brother out - Al, this bump is for you
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I guess I seem a little slow now, huh? Haven't been reading a lot lately because I have been hypnotized by the the little freaky running man. Well, you got me good but I will get the actual co-ordinates and lock them in my targeting system. Thanks brother I will post pics later!
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    This is what the guys that call you bro will do to you when you are not looking! LOL

Big thanks to bandyt09, great BOTL