Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Berger & Argenti

bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
I am looking for some of these from the Mooch line, anyone have some to trade? Someone sent me one in a trade or bomb or PIF and would really like to revisit it. I liked and it had a flavor that I couldn't identify (Hazelnut????) and would like to give it another shot. PM me if you have any and we can work something out. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Todd I'll check my B&M and let you know. I think they carry all of their sticks. If so I got ya brother
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    Todd I'll check my B&M and let you know. I think they carry all of their sticks. If so I got ya brother
    Thanks brother. I will probably stop by them in December when I am in Miami as they are on 7th street but wanted something befire then.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    ENFIDL:
    Thanks brother. I will probably stop by them in December when I am in Miami as they are on 7th street but wanted something befire then.
    No problem my friend. I'm happy to help. That's awesome you'll get the chance to go by there. I met them about a year ago at an event at said B&M and they were really great people
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Did you get any todd?
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    Did you get any todd?
    Still waiting to hear back from Elijah on whether or not his B&M has them.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    lcpleel:
    Did you get any todd?
    Still waiting to hear back from Elijah on whether or not his B&M has them.
    I'll have an answer for you tomorrow Todd. Sorry for the delay. Had to rush the dog to the vet today and was there for awhile
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OT but hope the dog is well -- Jarman
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    No worries Elijah. Take your time. Hope all is ok with your dog.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Homie, if E cant hook you up Ive got some Entubar's in the Corona Macho size in Coolidorasaurs. May be a while before I can lay hands on em due to my recent (ahem) difficulties, but I gots em for you. Let me know. :-)

• Options
    Thanks guys. I think it's a stress related thing, the fiance and her kid are out of town, and that would explain it. This morning he had large amounts of blood in his poop which was all runny. Waiting on his fecal test results tomorrow. Hoping that nothing bad is going on. Again thanks guys it means a lot
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No problem, truly hope it all works out for the best.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    90+ Irishman:
    No problem, truly hope it all works out for the best.
    +1 here E, keep us posted please. Know how close you are with your pup.

• Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Todd I got you. I have one that I'll send with the titans in the morning
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    Thanks guys. I think it's a stress related thing, the fiance and her kid are out of town, and that would explain it. This morning he had large amounts of blood in his poop which was all runny. Waiting on his fecal test results tomorrow. Hoping that nothing bad is going on. Again thanks guys it means a lot
    Hey bro, don't worry about it, take care of your affairs there. Isaac has one and he was sending me a package anyway. Hopefully it is just stress and nothing serious.
  • Options
    The Sniper:
    Homie, if E cant hook you up Ive got some Entubar's in the Corona Macho size in Coolidorasaurs. May be a while before I can lay hands on em due to my recent (ahem) difficulties, but I gots em for you. Let me know. :-)

Glen, those do sound interesting. Take care of what you got going on over there and we will revisit this when things are right. Really appreciate the offer and the thought with all you got going on.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    ENFIDL:
    Hey bro, don't worry about it, take care of your affairs there. Isaac has one and he was sending me a package anyway. Hopefully it is just stress and nothing serious.
    Thanks Todd. Def praying that it's only stress. I'm really worried about my lil buddy
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    I am looking for some of these from the Mooch line, anyone have some to trade? Someone sent me one in a trade or bomb or PIF and would really like to revisit it. I liked and it had a flavor that I couldn't identify (Hazelnut????) and would like to give it another shot. PM me if you have any and we can work something out. Thanks
    I just had the Mooch Maduro and loved it! I have a Natural to try next, but it'll be tough beating that Maduro! I got a definite hazelnut in mine! I'll definitely be grabbing a bundle very soon!

Todd, you have a pm!!!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb