Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

FuenteJPS .... you got me good man

Got bombed by John (fuenteJPS) for absolutely no reason. Not only was I surprised, but he sent some AMAZING sticks including a My Father Limited Edition made by DPG and JG themselves! John, not sure what I did to get on your radar but THANK YOU!

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way way way cool, the members on here are just amazing, really glad I became part of this family :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    fuentejpsfuentejps Posts: 345
    enjoy them brother!
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Very nice! Thats an awesome hit!! Awesome job FuenteJPS!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    I would like to join the chorus in singing John's praises... a week or so ago he posted his thoughts on the Angelenos by Fuente... he pointed out that it's a great mild/med stick with creamy smoke... I replied saying that I had been interested in these for awhile and hadn't seen much about them and I would be adding them to my Mus Smoke list... So John PM'd me to get my addy... saying that he'd send me a few to try... I offered to trade for them and he declined... he just wanted to pass them on and needing nothing in return... awesome gesture...

so the package hit yesterday and I find 2 Angelenos in there... just ready to be fired up...

2011-09-25_09-05-33_773

but, of course that wasn't all... he also included some favorites: Triple Madduro, 601 Blue and Ave Maria... Along with some other Must Smoke stuff for me: Zino Grand Master and JDN Antano... and if you look, you'll notice the dates on these babies... 8/10, 9/10, 11/10... yeah, they have over a year of rest on them... what a guy! Thanks again John!

2011-09-25_09-06-07_167