Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Anybody up for a Blind trade??? When!! till next week.

Lets do this. Its a blind trade. 5-8 sticks. I always do my homework. I never bomb, well, maybe a little. I just found out that I am going to be a Grandpa so I will have some special sticks in there. Any takers....

Comments

• Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Im game. Pm incoming.
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    t_evan50:
    Im game. Pm incoming.
    T- You are in. Gimme another BORK.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ill play,lol , pm sent
  • Options
    jj20030:
    ill play,lol , pm sent
    JJ- You are in.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    You guys are in for a treat....When it comes to blind trades Greg is King!
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    You guys are in for a treat....When it comes to blind trades Greg is King!

I'll second that. A great member to trade with.
  • Options
    Greg u got lucky; JJ and I always play far and never get carried away...... :)
  • Options
    I love you guys. lol. When I start to package up my trade, I am thinking, Greg play fair and then evil Greg takes over and bad things happen. I recently sought counseling from DBeckom and its stll not working. lol.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    I love you guys. lol. When I start to package up my trade, I am thinking, Greg play fair and then evil Greg takes over and bad things happen. I recently sought counseling from DBeckom and its stll not working. lol.
    I have come to the conclusion that you are a sick and twisted individual and there's no hope for rehabilitation. But, that being said, you will fit in just fine with the rest of us and be a great contribution to the brotherhood of the forum.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    greg2648:
    I have come to the conclusion that you are a sick and twisted individual and there's no hope for rehabilitation. But, that being said, you will fit in just fine with the rest of us and be a great contribution to the brotherhood of the forum.
    LMAO!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    dbeckom:
    greg2648:
    LMAO!
    I'm your huckleberry
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    The Kid:
    greg2648:
    dbeckom:
    greg2648:
    LMAO!
    I'm your huckleberry
    Say when
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    Lets do this. Its a blind trade. 5-8 sticks. I always do my homework. I never bomb, well, maybe a little. I just found out that I am going to be a Grandpa so I will have some special sticks in there. Any takers....
    First off...Congrats on becoming a Grandpa!!!

Trade or not, you've got something coming! Do not waste your time nor resources in a feeble attempt at preparing for the storm that comes your way, as it shall do you no good. Be afraid...be very afraid!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    BigT06:
    The Kid:
    greg2648:
    dbeckom:
    greg2648:
    LMAO!
    I'm your huckleberry
    Say when
    BigT- You are in. Send me your addy. I have 7 trades going so I am saying WHEN untill next week. Thanks for the trades guys.
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    greg2648:
    First off...Congrats on becoming a Grandpa!!!

Trade or not, you've got something coming! Do not waste your time nor resources in a feeble attempt at preparing for the storm that comes your way, as it shall do you no good. Be afraid...be very afraid!
    D, I have seen your carnage on this forum before. I am affraid, I will only be able to deal with it knowing that I still have your address around here somewhere. As a matter of fact, I may also be able to deal some destruction to other members of your clan. You should know that it brings me no pleasure dealing destruction to one of my boyz. If you back a wild animal into a corner, you might get bit. BTW, did I forget to mention that I am Amish. You know we do things 1 1/2 times more than the rest of you guys. Bring it dont sing it. lol.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greg,
    You still open doing doing a blind trade, I am sure I can find something in the 20 ct humidor for you?
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Greg,
    You still open doing doing a blind trade, I am sure I can find something in the 20 ct humidor for you?
    B- Send me a PM. I have some sticks for you.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    greg2648:
    BigT06:
    The Kid:
    greg2648:
    dbeckom:
    greg2648:
    LMAO!
    I'm your huckleberry
    Say when
    BigT- You are in. Send me your addy. I have 7 trades going so I am saying WHEN untill next week. Thanks for the trades guys.
    Sounds good to me! PM sent.
  • Options
    mines gone! 03110820000248440377
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greg, it is in the air

0310 2010 0000 9203 6852
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Greg, it is in the air

0310 2010 0000 9203 6852
    I put some of your package together last night, I will finish it today. It will be airbourne tomorrow morning. Its not really a bomb, more of a "Waaaaaasssssss Sssssuuuuuuppppppp!
  • Options
    Shes on her way.. 9405 5036 9930 0232 8334 82
  • Options
    got gregs end today, this bork blew my mailbox away, damm, thanks bro! awesome , some of my favs. and a couple ive wanted to try and looks like one from ahheem too image
  • Options
    Damn man, this guy is nutty. I thought I sent him a nice package. Who knew I was giving away yard gars? Thanks a ton Greg. You are way over the top. Btw I will be your sponser now. LoL

• Options
    t_evan50:
    Damn man, this guy is nutty. I thought I sent him a nice package. Who knew I was giving away yard gars? Thanks a ton Greg. You are way over the top. Btw I will be your sponser now. LoL

what i was thinking, im not finished with him just yet! lol
  • Options
    Yea copy that JJ. Let me know what/when you are planning. I cant just let this guy off scott free.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    t_evan50:

Wow, nice hit there Greg, Glad someone put the hurt on an awesome Bork...
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    t_evan50:

Wow, nice hit there Greg, Glad someone put the hurt on an awesome Bork...
    This Greg fella means business...brothers beware. Hell of a nice hit! Grats!
  • Options
    t_evan50:
    Yea copy that JJ. Let me know what/when you are planning. I cant just let this guy off scott free.
    Yeah, lets lynch that guy.....oh wait.......Enjoy the smokes my Brothers!