Home General Discussion
Options

Inviting All Brothers to Local Cigar Event

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
Afternoon Brothers, so the local lounge here in Northern Colorado is doing a Villiger-Stokkebye Cigar Party. So far myself and Firetruckguy will be attending but anyone in the are or who will be passing through is welcomed and encouraged to join us. The lounge in certainly top-notch and the staff are knowlegable and curteous. I'd be happy to share some of the weath with anyone who wants to come along, but if you can't make it no worries. Just figured I would pass along some fun news that I picked up on. -- Jarman
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
    I've always wanted to go to Colorado. Can't make it this time, but maybe in the future!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you can't make this one the same lounge is doing another event on Oct 28th. Currently my wife and I are sharing a house with some family for the next 12 months so I can't put anyone up, but I would be more than happy to show people around and really get some of the more hidden and neat-o spots in Colorado opened up to you guys. Just hit me up and I would be happy to help out men. On the 28th of October its the Graycliff Cigar Party FYI. --Jarman
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."