Home Non Cigar Related

Breakfast Thread....... Food,Cigars,Coffee,Tea, Cereal WHATEVER

Good Morning Guys...... I have been feeling very Blessed these days, In alot of ways..... I have a Job today that Doesnt pay Tons of Money but it is something I love....Ive been training to become a professional Barista, although Coffee has always been a Passion of mine and someday hope to open my own coffee Shop or stand , there is much more to Making a Good cup of coffee or tea or Lattes, etc than just heating some water LOL Coffee is not much Unlike Cigars, The growing enviroment is much the same, the ecology around it is much the same, and the Flavor profiles etc are very much a comparable deal, with all sorts of notes and hidden tastes...... at any rate, this is why I have been absent from the Forums for a while, not much time. I really appreciated the Blind Bomb I got from Rolyn the other day , It was unexpected and quite a treat and it made me feel unforgotten and loved ! LOL Thats the way i remeber the older forum traffic being , Random Bombs to unsuspecting recipents. I have also been dealing with a really bad injury to my foot and SIatica... Thats sucked.
So I thought I would try and start a New thread...... Breakfast ( my favorite meal )
Today I brewed up a nice Peets Garuda Blend Espresso..to go along with my Panama Don Bosco blend Coffee..... I paired it with this Monti Cristo Habano Cuban Cigar..... Killer Breakfast!
Check out Peets Coffee and Tea
Have a Great Day Guys!

Photobucket

Comments

• wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    ravens brew makes some badass coffee too if you haven't tried it.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    That picture alone relaxes me. If I actually experienced them I'd probably go comatose.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    the Espresso wont relax you MUCH LOL Its a Good Jolt!
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Looks like a good breakfast Oz.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Breakfast of Champions!
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Black Dog coffee!
  • ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

@NorCalR1 said:

Breakfast Casserole

What's in it?

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020

Looks great, David.

For me, breakfast means coffee to start, usually home-roasted. Yesterday my Wife cooked up potaoes and eggs and I fried up some bacon and we had some toast. Pretty good breakfast. Today my daughter cooked up some steel cut oats and I fried up the rest of the pack of bacon which we enjoyed with more coffee. I've been drinking the Ethiopia Shawntee Villiage coffee that I roasted a few weeks ago, but yesterday I roasted up some Legacy Farms Honduras Lempira and some Crown Jewel Uganda Sipi Falls Natural that I'm excited to try. they were both roasted on the light side, i can probably go darker. I picked up 10 # of the Honduras and 22 # of the Uganda so I've got some more to play with later.

Nice Necropost.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:

@NorCalR1 said:

Breakfast Casserole

What's in it?

@Yakster it was more like brunch
    Breakfast is usually coffee and a protein shake on the go but it’s Sunday so why not.

@ShawnOL is has
    Eggs, white cheddar cheese, country sausage, diced granny smith apples, onion, sage, eggs, milk & some cinnamon raisin English muffin.

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....