Home General Discussion

Living the good life.

Here I sit stairing at the sprint sale building my collection, as my fiance is slaving away cooking me chilli and making me a apple pie with the 5 apples I bought her to make me an apple pie. Reading the posts from all the botl and contiplating tonights sacrafice to the god's.

It was only a two yrs ago i was losing my mind with all the crap that life can throw at a person. And now through this hobby and the one hour vacation I take several times a week I live a life of zen. I hope all the botl out there struggling know that like every hill, after a long painfull climb the other side is a nice easy down hill stroll. Don't sweat the crap as hard as that maybe because we all have our days once in a while. Even if tomorrow is different I have now I have today, And I have a bunch of cigars that will give me even if just a short reprive some calm in this world. So I toast to you my botl (borks)

BTW I LOVE HOME MADE APPLE PIE!!!

Comments

• Very well spoken. Its an hour to myself I take a few days a week. Wife and kids think it stinks so they dont even attempt to bother me. A nice drink, nice stick, kicked back in the rocking chair on my front porch. No matter whats going on, its just pure relaxation.
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Congrats on making it through one of the many speedbumps in life cooch. Each one teaches you something. Most noticeably that that you hate when you hit a speedbump. Have an awesome cigar and kiss your wife (before the cigar). Apple pie is fantastic.
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    I will trade you a fiver for the home made apple pie.
  • Umm, does she have any sisters?
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    "Like Waarrrrrm Apple Pie"
  • Lasabar:
    With a scoop of vanilla ice cream
    howtobass:
    Lasabar:
    Is that like the "Frosty" fat friend?
  • Lasabar:
    howtobass:
    Lasabar:
    Is that like the "Frosty" fat friend?
    Without the happy ending... yes... lol
  • ug danug dan Posts: 375
    "with 5 apples I bought her to make me an apple pie" Thats funny chit
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    howtobass:
    Lasabar:
    I like weird facts, so here's a good one about the origin story of Pie a la Mode: link.
    JudoChinX:
    howtobass:
    Lasabar:
    I like weird facts, so here's a good one about the origin story of Pie a la Mode: link.
    The link didn't work :(
    Lasabar:
    JudoChinX:
    howtobass:
    Lasabar:
    Oops. I neglected to put in a double quote... anyways, fixed! Click away my friend!
  • JudoChinX:
    Lasabar:
    JudoChinX:
    howtobass:
    Lasabar:
    Oops. I neglected to put in a double quote... anyways, fixed! Click away my friend!
    You mean to tell me all this time I could have sounded smart when ordering apple pie and ice cream? LOL... gotta tell the wife that one... Thanks Judo!
    howtobass:
    JudoChinX:
    Lasabar:
    JudoChinX:
    howtobass:
    Lasabar:
    You mean to tell me all this time I could have sounded smart when ordering apple pie and ice cream? LOL... gotta tell the wife that one... Thanks Judo!
    Haha. No problem! I'm here to help everyone be a bit more pretentious.