Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

And here...we...go!

Well it was just a matter of time before I let one off the leash...incoming!! 0310 2010 0001 6303 5630

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Is it a potato bomb? I'm sorry I couldn't help myself lol can't wait to watch it wreck someone's house man
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    ENFIDL:
    Is it a potato bomb? I'm sorry I couldn't help myself lol can't wait to watch it wreck someone's house man
    HAAHHA. I was thinking while I was reading his post that he was apologizing for farting or something. Then I saw the tracking number... then it got weird. :)
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Here ya go Ramp 0310 3490 0001 4306 4031
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    ENFIDL:
    I should do that next time, USPS a baked potato..LOL. And I have to say thanks to The Kid as well.
    I cant wait to see the look on the face of this brother. I have a sneaky feeling he's gunna be like "WTH!!??" " Who did I piss off now??" Thanks USPS for delivery confirmation. MUAHHAHAHHAAAAA!!
    I see that this brother has yet to check his mail box. Makes me wonder if he's MIA or just working too hard. LOL!
    Starting to wonder if we have a dud on our hands. This BOTL needs to check his mail box. LOL. I have a strange feeling it might return and blow up my mail box. DOH!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    RampMonkey:
    Starting to wonder if we have a dud on our hands. This BOTL needs to check his mail box. LOL. I have a strange feeling it might return and blow up my mail box. DOH!
    Brother you have a PM
    Back at ya