Home General Discussion

Having a good problem

PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
I went to put away my ccom order today and found that I only have room for about 10 more sticks in my humi, and I now have No room in my coolerdoor. I guess Coleman will be receiving an order soon.

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PsychoSJG:
    I went to put away my ccom order today and found that I only have room for about 10 more sticks in my humi, and I now have No room in my coolerdoor. I guess Coleman will be receiving an order soon.
    LOL, image
  • What a horrible problem to be having. I am working on filling my first 150 ct humi and i dont think its going to take much longer.
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    PsychoSJG:

Yep this is a good problem. I'm working on filling my coolidor, and will be glad to help take a load of your hands if needed....lol.
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Gotta say I'm with you man. All of my humidors are full and I am anticipating my big pelican case to be full by the time I get my orders from the last couple of days.
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    yeah i just made some room in the cooler. not thinking that will last much longer
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    PsychoSJG:
    LOL, image
    LOL <I know he's not alone
  • Thats nuts! At this point I just can't see myself having that many. It seems like this cigar hobbie turns into an addiction, and not because of the nicotine!
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    howtobass:
    Thats nuts! At this point I just can't see myself having that many. It seems like this cigar hobbie turns into an addiction, and not because of the nicotine!
    Give it time my friend, Give it time......and you'll see!!!!
  • MarmicoMarmico Posts: 93
    Facing a similar "problem". Not really sure what I'm gonna do about it, except smoke like hell in the next couple days to make room! I guess somebody's gotta do it. ;)
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    I hit a pretty similar point today. Spent the morning re-organizing all my trays and think I made room for the 62 cigars I got in the mail... I may have overdone it. It's going to be a snug fit for sure.
  • JudoChinX:
    I hit a pretty similar point today. Spent the morning re-organizing all my trays and think I made room for the 62 cigars I got in the mail... I may have overdone it. It's going to be a snug fit for sure.
    Self-bombing now are we?
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    howtobass:
    JudoChinX:
    Self-bombing now are we?
    Something like that. I asked my wife 'permission' to buy cigars, and she (as usual) was cool with it. I started out with a higher number than I'd actually wanted in order to to test the waters... and it turns out she was cool with that higher number, so here we are.
  • I am hitting a all time low. A baby will suck up the spare money. He is worth it though.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    rossdavey2:
    I am hitting a all time low. A baby will suck up the spare money. He is worth it though.
    He is def worth it, but you can't be having an empty humi... PM me your info, STAT!