• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Bring it GOAT
  • Options
    Llado1Llado1 Posts: 62 ✭✭

Its on the way Brotha!
  • Options
    TheGOATTheGOAT Posts: 69
    I didn't get a confirmation number. Now I'm THAT guy.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Bump:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rules are rules, and I have not fulfilled this one yet.

That being said, I need a sponsor please.

If someone does step forward, I feel it is important for you to know that all of my sticks are new...no age what-so-ever.

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    bump
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    I guess two is better than one
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Looking for a sponsor so I can get on the GTL. PM me your info if you're up for it. You all know I'm new and so are my stix, but I'll do my best to make it a worthwhile exchange.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, Eric... If no-one else is stepping up to the plate, I'd be happy to sponsor your first trade. I know I've already bombed you, so I "promise" I'll behave on my half. ;^)

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    So, Eric... If no-one else is stepping up to the plate, I'd be happy to sponsor your first trade. I know I've already bombed you, so I "promise" I'll behave on my half. ;^)

Sounds good to me. Already have your info.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    Aland84Aland84 Posts: 60
    Hey guys I have as follows: 2x Beauty 2x elegance 2x legend 2001 2x estate vintage 2001 shaggy foot 2x warlord 1x ancient warrior I'm looking to do a trade. I like Alec bradley prensados a lot. I'm also looking to try the obsidian experiment and the white noise. I'd also like to try the sons of anarchy stick. I'd really like to get rid of these sticks. So if anyone is interested pm me and let me know what you are willing to trade.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Stubble:

If someone does step forward, I feel it is important for you to know that all of my sticks are new...no age what-so-ever.

Still looking for a sponsor?
  • Options
    Rain:
    Stubble:

Yes!
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Aland84:
    Hey guys I have as follows: 2x Beauty 2x elegance 2x legend 2001 2x estate vintage 2001 shaggy foot 2x warlord 1x ancient warrior I'm looking to do a trade. I like Alec bradley prensados a lot. I'm also looking to try the obsidian experiment and the white noise. I'd also like to try the sons of anarchy stick. I'd really like to get rid of these sticks. So if anyone is interested pm me and let me know what you are willing to trade.
    good luck with this! This thread isn't really I want too dump poo on you for something much better it's made so we can see that you are trust worthy! Your a newb so you should send what you want but you can't really ask for what you want in return...it's up too the sender. I'm sure there might be maybe a couple people that will take the Gurkhas but I wouldn't expect much in return
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Aland84:
    good luck with this! This thread isn't really I want too dump poo on you for something much better it's made so we can see that you are trust worthy! Your a newb so you should send what you want but you can't really ask for what you want in return...it's up too the sender. I'm sure there might be maybe a couple people that will take the Gurkhas but I wouldn't expect much in return
    Only Gurkha i have not had a problem with is the Park Avenue. Good luck though
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Aland84:
    I'll be your sponsor if you're still looking to unload some Ghurkas. PM me if interested. We'll discuss the deetz.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Stubble:
    Rain:
    Stubble:

Yes!
    PM me the addy and we'll have a fivesome. 5er. Whatevs.
  • Options
    Rain:
    Stubble:
    Rain:
    Stubble:

Yes!
    Last 5some you were in... There was talk of multiple cream pies...
  • Options
    Rain:
    Stubble:
    Rain:
    Stubble:

Yes!

• Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    bump
  • Options
    chrisloldschrislolds Posts: 434 ✭✭
    Ok, I'm new here, I'd like to start building up not only my reputation and trust here but also my collection! Anyone willing to sponsor me and except a trade from me?
  • Options
    Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Posts: 721
    chrislolds:
    Ok, I'm new here, I'd like to start building up not only my reputation and trust here but also my collection! Anyone willing to sponsor me and except a trade from me?

Sure, Chris. Love to. Pm your addy. Five for five sound alright? Anything in mind?
  • Options
    WaltBasil:
    Aland84:
    I'll be your sponsor if you're still looking to unload some Ghurkas. PM me if interested. We'll discuss the deetz.
    I've received Aland84's end of the trade. Cigars arrived as expected, even included the water pillow. I'll get my end out to him tomorrow. Once my end is received and pictures posted... I'll be adding to the good traders list. These things are huge! I could cut one in half and have two robustos. Might have to thrown a stick extra to make up for the weight... Keep things even steven. knkowadimean?
  • Options
    Aland84Aland84 Posts: 60
    I enjoy them, but it would take me years to find the time to smoke them all. Hope you like them!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    So Aland84 and I did a little bartering.. and he held up his end... I sent mine off and I guess he gave me his correct addy cuz I see the picture posted... I'm proud to call this man a BOTL and add his name to the good traders list.
  • Options
    Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Posts: 721
    Was rundown by a 1981 Olds, first name Chris. Mentioned paying his dues so we agreed to his first trade. A by the book five for five, he to ship first. Well, the book flew out the window upon receiving it. First off he uses Ccom math and sent six. And what a six! The lineup from the Decadent sampler is his idea of getting started. Dayum, Chris, those are quality selections! On your toes, Mousketeers, the boy's got potential and cojones. Guess I'll reach into the stash of Zodians left over from the gang war. Tough act to follow. Check this out.
    Welcome to the madness, Chris. Think you'll fit right in.
    9114 9010 7574 2795 3246 48
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Bump for Cigars and Coffee and any other noobs that need a sponsor. I'm here at your service ;)