Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

lcpleel You Sneak

Today has been a busy day, while putting the pucker up contest package together my mom brings me a package and says "I think this is that robby something pass you were waiting on" and sets it down. My daughter starts to open it for me and the next thing I here is "WTF" I look her way and see her hair is blown back and smoking a bit. She hands me the note and it is from Isaac.

I have been trying to get this brothers address by hook or crook with no luck. I even tried calling him out for a small trade with no luck and now I am the recipient of one of his bombs and what a bomb it is. There are 11 awesome sticks and I am just blown away by Isaac's generosity. I look forward to returning the favor

Comments

• greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Very Nice Hit, Isaac.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beautiful hit, impressive work... glad the daughter is ok but she might be hunting you down Isaac to force you to fix her hair that you smoked and smoldered
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    Today has been a busy day, while putting the pucker up contest package together my mom brings me a package and says "I think this is that robby something pass you were waiting on" and sets it down. My daughter starts to open it for me and the next thing I here is "WTF" I look her way and see her hair is blown back and smoking a bit. She hands me the note and it is from Isaac.

I have been trying to get this brothers address by hook or crook with no luck. I even tried calling him out for a small trade with no luck and now I am the recipient of one of his bombs and what a bomb it is. There are 11 awesome sticks and I am just blown away by Isaac's generosity. I look forward to returning the favor

glad they got to you. Enjoy them !!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    MTuccelli:

glad they got to you. Enjoy them !!

Wow and he was giving you a hard time, lol. I tried to warn you Mike and I didn't see that coming myself. Another A1 hit, now you have his addy....