Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

OK, who dunnit???

It is time to fess up, I don't think this was a Joker strike because there is no note and that is his MO. I will post pics when I find my camera in the rubble! Unprovoked attacks can lead to retallitory strikes. BTW, very clever but I am not buying the name on the return address(which is phony). I am certain there is no one here named B.ork. Very funny, now own up to the carnage!

Comments

• MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Could be a long lost cousin of Mork from Ork. Bob?
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Marker:
    Could be a long lost cousin of Mork from Ork. Bob?
    bahahahaha
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey brother.......Maybe you should read some of the threads on here closer......Just sayin'
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Hey brother.......Maybe you should read some of the threads on here closer......Just sayin'
    Ah, the culprit of the dastardly deed comes forward. Many thanks for that 12 stick assault, My wife asked me if it was safe to come out
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    bandyt09:
    Ah, the culprit of the dastardly deed comes forward. Many thanks for that 12 stick assault, My wife asked me if it was safe to come out
    Enjoy a cigar or two and then tell her its ok....jus sayin...LOL

• RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Fla-gypsy and I got SMOKED today! I was like you my good man, total unaware of what was in store for me today. Grats on the hit and let the misses know that all will be fine.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Pic of weapon!

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Nice hit Todd!
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    Pic of weapon!

A few of those sticks give Todd up. I think I could guess senders by the sticks now...