• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    bandyt09:
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    RampMonkey:
    I would hate to see what happens when greg2648 get warmed up. HAHA. Dig those bunkers deep gents.
    We will find out what hes made of.
    Oh no, he didn't...For your information I am made of: Frogs and Snails and Puppy-dog Tails. I am going to sink your Battleship.
    Greg, FYI.......Even I don't mess with Isaac (lcpleel)........If you chose to do so, well, it was nice to get the 1 trade in with you. May god have mercy on your soul......
    I am not "Tapping Out" just yet. I kind of enjoy being the Underdog. I wonder if Issac can accept freight packages. I am not going to hurt the poor fella, I am just going to play with him a little. However, I do appreciate the heads up and the warning.
    L O L! I think im the underdog but I will try my best. I hope my Black and molds with live upto its name.
    this is gonna be good...
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    RampMonkey:
    I would hate to see what happens when greg2648 get warmed up. HAHA. Dig those bunkers deep gents.
    After the WHooping me and the boys just gave him, Dont think he's got much fight left ...
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    lcpleel:
    RampMonkey:
    After the WHooping me and the boys just gave him, Dont think he's got much fight left ...
    Basically what The Kid is sayin is: They buried it to the sack and left me for dead.
  • Options
    The Kid:
    lcpleel:
    RampMonkey:
    he's got one coming from me that will be airborne Monday, too... Next weeks gonna be rough for poor Greg. Lol
  • Options
    greg2648:
    The Kid:
    lcpleel:
    RampMonkey:
    Basically what The Kid is sayin is: They buried it to the sack and left me for dead.
    Cmon soldier.....was just testin your resolve...I know you got it in ya..dig deep..you can do this.. make us proud
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    The Kid:
    lcpleel:
    RampMonkey:
    this should be fun. pm
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    The Kid:
    lcpleel:
    RampMonkey:
    this should be fun. pm
    Why do I get the feeling that greg just walked into the dragons lair..
  • Options
    The Kid:
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    The Kid:
    lcpleel:
    RampMonkey:
    this should be fun. pm
    Why do I get the feeling that greg just walked into the dragons lair..
    Yea, I get that feeling also. I think he is F'ed.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no "feeling" about it... and you poor guys didn't even use vasoline on him... ouch.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    bandyt09:
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    RampMonkey:
    Oh no, he didn't...For your information I am made of: Frogs and Snails and Puppy-dog Tails. I am going to sink your Battleship.
    Greg, FYI.......Even I don't mess with Isaac (lcpleel)........If you chose to do so, well, it was nice to get the 1 trade in with you. May god have mercy on your soul......
    I am not "Tapping Out" just yet. I kind of enjoy being the Underdog. I wonder if Issac can accept freight packages. I am not going to hurt the poor fella, I am just going to play with him a little. However, I do appreciate the heads up and the warning.
    L O L! I think im the underdog but I will try my best. I hope my Black and molds with live upto its name.
    We have touchdown. I received the much anticipated package from Isaac. My wife said its big, and so is the package, I mean....er...uh. Since we now all know he hates me, this should be interesting. lol. I will open it and post something after work. Thanks for the package, Isaac.
  • Options
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    bandyt09:
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    RampMonkey:
    We have touchdown. I received the much anticipated package from Isaac. My wife said its big, and so is the package, I mean....er...uh. Since we now all know he hates me, this should be interesting. lol. I will open it and post something after work. Thanks for the package, Isaac.
    We are gonna need pics of this one.

hopefully you'll be out of recovery by the time my package lands in a couple days... lmao
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    reminder* .22 ROFL.
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    reminder* .22 ROFL.
    The prefered weapon of an accomplished Hit Man is: .22 LR. I am fully aware of the devastating power of a .22. I am sure that I will post something entertaining tonight. That is, If I am still able. lol.