Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Nothing but a crater remains....

So there I was getting ready to leave the house to meet the misses for a lunch date. All is going according to plan when I hear a noise coming from up the street. I thought to myself, "its just the mail man." I just about to back out of the drive way when he pulls right in behind me.

So I hopped out, walk over and say hello and good day. Right then I knew something was up..he told me he had a package for me. I was thinking "hmmm goodies from the sprint sale." The he said, WAiT...I have another....

I just recall coming to in my front yard, bits of mail truck debris all over the place. A HUGE crater right in front of my drive way. I noticed that one shoe was missing and parts of my shirt was charred. After collecting my thoughts I noticed this...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have to say I wasn't expecting anything like this one bit. I want to say a big "thank you" Tony. Your a most generous brother that totally blind side me and in short..."handed my a$$ to me". Your deeds will not go unnoticed and once I get the insurance adjuster out, the medical bills paid, and scrap the remaining bits and pieces of the mail man off the front the house I'll catch you when you least expect it.

Thanks again brother, I greatly appreciate this and yes, you did one hell of a number on the wish list. LOL.

Comments

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    lol, Ramp, did you ever find your other shoe?Nice hit T-evan if only you could hit like that on the football field..Oh no he didnt..Oh yes I did!!!
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Yea I wanted to make sure you had a chance to revisit the Family Blend so I thought what the hell I'll just bomb him. Then I noticed I had quite a few sticks on your wish list. Enjoy!

And Kid......touche. Unfortunatly this season they've given me nothing to back up any talk. I still love em tho.
    T-evan, dont sound so glum,I was just foolin, It'll be alright..Man now I feel bad..
    The Kid:
    T-evan, dont sound so glum,I was just foolin, It'll be alright..Man now I feel bad..
    Oh dont feel bad. We had such a good run I dont even feel bad. Could be worse....could be a Patriots fan. :P
    Wait a minute here think were talking bout two different teams. Im talkin bout Team Yellow Snow!!!I just looked at your team and what is going on why Only one win.???
    I just got a vision of me and you talking football while poor ramp is layin halfway in a crater with cigars all round him. and yes he's only got one shoe on..LMAO
    Ah yes I thought you ment my Colts. Team Yellow is gunna turn it around, I can feel it. And yes we certainly hijacked monkeys post. Back to talking about how awesome he is and how good lookin the guy who bombed him is.....
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    t_evan50:
    Ah yes I thought you ment my Colts. Team Yellow is gunna turn it around, I can feel it. And yes we certainly hijacked monkeys post. Back to talking about how awesome he is and how good lookin the guy who bombed him is.....

Handsomely done, can you say that, lol... Ramp my man, it was bound to happen sooner or later, enjoy those stogies.

EDIT: Opps, meant to say done, lol....

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T_evan, beautiful hit and nicely played my good man! Ramp... I feel your pain my brother, my house is still smoldering from yesterday'****. I'll pass along the same advice a fellow brother gave to me... find a nice foxhole and enjoy a smoke!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    t_evan50:
    Yes strikingly handsome, and thank you for noticing,but I wouldnt call it a bomb more like a trade + a bonus.. We are talking bout me right?
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    I had to place a flier on the light post say" LOST SHOE" Please contact if found. LOL. A big thanks again and Ill do my best to enjoy the sticks . =)