Home General Discussion

FNG!

Greetings and salutations...

My name is Ryan and I'm new to forums and cigar collecting/appreciation in general.  After being continously hounded and peer pressured by ENFIDL to join, I've finally pulled the trigger.  I've just started to grow my collection and consider myslef a true rook when it comes to the finer point of cigars.  Looking  forward some outstanding sticks with the help of some of the true professionals out there.

Any and all recommendations would be welcomed...

Til later,

CDR.WILEY

Comments

• JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Welcome good sir.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Welcome to the forum Rabbit!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome my friend! Glad ENFIDL got you to come on the boards! Glad to have you with us and have fun, that's all what it is about. -- Jarman
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • e6specialke6specialk Posts: 216
    Welcome Commander, to the Homeland Security of the cigar world.
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the boards...
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Welcome!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    cdr.wiley:

My name is Ryan and I'm new to forums and cigar collecting/appreciation in general.  After being continously hounded and peer pressured by ENFIDL to join, I've finally pulled the trigger.  I've just started to grow my collection and consider myslef a true rook when it comes to the finer point of cigars.  Looking  forward some outstanding sticks with the help of some of the true professionals out there.

Til later,

CDR.WILEY

RUN!!!!
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    cdr.wiley:

Til later,

CDR.WILEY

RUN!!!!
    lol you shouldnt scare the noobs like that.......just make them "feel welcome".
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    JSaint:
    The Kid:
    cdr.wiley:

Til later,

CDR.WILEY

RUN!!!!
    lol you shouldnt scare the noobs like that.......just make them "feel welcome".
    Welcome first off.....but yes u should run and get a cooler....ur gonna need it...
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Welcome aboard, now let the fun begin.
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Welcome.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum
  • howtobasshowtobass Posts: 589
    Welcome! Not stop blast here!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forums brother, now say bye to your money and be prepared to hear these magic words from your girl /wife. What do you need more cigars for you haven't even smoked the ones you got. Or my personal favorite, Don't you think this cigar thing is getting out of hand.?
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cdr.wiley:

Til later,

CDR.WILEY

Welcome to the forums brother..if you are cool with E then you cool with me..simple as that..
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Any friend of ENFIDL, is a friend of ours. Welcome to the forums. A lot of dry humor goes on here and a lot of good information as well. Welcome, Brother.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    Welcome to the forum Rabbit!
    Rabbit huh, we don't have carrots, but welcome.
    One God, One Truth
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    welcome to the boards brother
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey brother, welcome to the forum. We are a good group of guys and we will not hold the fact that you are friends with ENFIDEL against you, we all need our vice's. If you are looking for outstanding sticks, do not smoke anything that ENFIDEL has and you should be good.

All joking aside, Elijah is very good people and he has a lot of knowledge to share. You can learn a lot from him and here on the forum. Again, welcome aboard.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    welcome aboard to another new brother !
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    cdr.wiley:

Til later,

CDR.WILEY

Welcome aboard CDR. Wiley. Advice you ask? Find better people to hang with. LMAO