Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

The USPS now refuses to come to my house...

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
So apparently, I have made d@mn near EVERYONE's $h!tlist it would seem... got sucker punched in the back of the head by a nasty one-two by Kevin1323 who kicked my but, here is the devastation he landed on the small remains that were my house yesterday: image

Once I regained consciousness I realized I was nearly late to meet up at the herf with FTG Brett.... it wasn't pretty, and oh and BTW CvilleE get the morphine drip going... it'll ease the pain: image Not included in the pic of FTG's bomb is the Ashton VSG Sungrown he also smacked me with, but also the Casa Magna Oscuro that smoked down silky smooth following the VSG... I felt the "pressure" -- Nothing remains of the crater from the crater of the ruins that was once my house, and USPS is pressing charges... btw do you have ANY idea how long it took me to type this out with bandages all over my fingers!?!?!!? -- Jarman
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• Options
    Thank you to both BOTL and the entire community at large, this is overwhelming generosity, and all of your guys/gals kindness will never be forgotten! Thank you one and all, I am extremely proud to be part of this family. -- Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    howtobasshowtobass Posts: 589
    Wow! That's awesome!
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    PWNED! Damn twice in one week, nothing going to be left of your neighborhood at this rate, LOL. Nice work brothers and Grats on the superb hit!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Not gonna sugar coat it... You got bent over. LOL
  • Options
    The madness continues.... another bomb today... Ross you are killer brother and an exemplary BOTL! Unforgivably however, the USPS handed me the package nearly ripped in half :( VERY VERY lucky however only ONE stick was demolished, and I'm still going to try to smoke it regardless! image Here are the sticks inside: image And the pic of the only one damaged unfortunantly a MoW: image -- Ross you are a mad-man!!! Thank you so much to EVERYONE who has gone so far over the top t be kind and show me the love, all of these sticks will be well love and taken care of, then smoked to oblivion!!!! -- Brett
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, I guess it is true, EVERYONE loves the Irish..........
  • Options
    Lol well apparently on here, in real life not so much... just got back from the job... a group of employees I was taking care of banded together and said they were going to quite and make it so the store I was managing can't run or they would force me to quite... just lost my job because prissy college girls didn't like my personality... yup girls suck.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Women? if i knew back in the day what i know now. Id have remained a virgin an still have most my money? oh and nice hits btw. I really like the case been meaning to get one of them.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just saw the damaged stick, that sucks. Glad it was just one. Looks like they used the box to chock the truck wheels.
  • Options
    kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    Glad to see you got the package! I saw you mention earlier in the week that you were hoping to one day get the chance to try an Opus X. I wanted to make that wait a little shorter! Sorry to hear about the job. That is horrible.
  • Options
    Kevin, you my friend are insane! Thanks a TON buddy, it is over the top and will be loved for at least a year till it is smoked my friend!! Jobs come and go, and while the way this one left sucked, meh it happens and it is okay. Thanks for all the well wishes my friends! -- Brett