Home General Discussion

Got a new job

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
Well, I handed in my notice yesterday at my current job. Been there for over 4 years. Got a new job, with a 25% raise!! I'm quite excited and nervous at the sametime...but hey, u don't get anywhere in life without taking some chances. Now...what to smoke to celebrate...

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    Well, I handed in my notice yesterday at my current job. Been there for over 4 years. Got a new job, with a 25% raise!! I'm quite excited and nervous at the sametime...but hey, u don't get anywhere in life without taking some chances. Now...what to smoke to celebrate...

Let me be the first to ccongratulate you, my friend. Hope it's all you expect it to be.
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    Congrats dude!
    And I know you're kidding about not knowing what to smoke.........something good!......real good!!
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Nice! Maybe next time you won't get called away from the se herf now. Lol. Congrats.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Congrats on the new job
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Congrats!!
  • camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    congrats
  • Gratz. Now show tHem why you're worth the 25% and even more :)
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way to go Krieg!! Can't tell you how happy I am for you buddy! Congrats and just stay relaxed, you got the raise and new job for a reason, just be who you are and they will know why they hired you my friend!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Krieg:
    Good for you man, congratulations! I'm guessing it'll be a Padron?
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats. A new job and more money is great. I hope you do well and enjoy the new position.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations on the new job.
  • J.S.J.S. Posts: 754
    Congrats man. That is a real nice job! I hope that you will enjoy the new responsibilities. Wishing you the best.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way to go!
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Well wishes on your new job!
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Congrats, man. Best of luck to you in your new job. Hope you smoke something awesome.
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    congrats on the new job
  • howtobasshowtobass Posts: 589
    Awesome news! 25% raise? HELL YEA!
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    The thought of changing jobs makes me uneasy. Sounds like you made a pretty good upgrade.
  • cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    Congrates and good luck bro.
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the new job!!
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Congrats Kraig! Better bust out one of thooose Family Reserves.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Congrats Kraig! Pick out a celebration smoke, grab a drink and relax on that sweet deck in your back yard.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    Nice! Maybe next time you won't get called away from the se herf now. Lol. Congrats.
    LOL!! true

"Long ashes my friends."

t_evan50:
    Congrats Kraig! Better bust out one of thooose Family Reserves.
    actually my boy's birthday will be in 6 days, plan on breaking one of those out then!

"Long ashes my friends."

Thanks for all the well wishes guys, I have narrowed it down to 2 cigars, a paradigm 262 w/ appleton estate Jamaican run or a H. Uppman ISOM torp w/ JW Gold label.

"Long ashes my friends."

• JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on the new job bro.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go with the Gold label and H. Uppman brother! Neither would dissapoint but I'm just a whiskey man myself, so that pulled at the ol' heart strings! Congrats and couldn't be happier for you!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Krieg:
    Thanks for all the well wishes guys, I have narrowed it down to 2 cigars, a paradigm 262 w/ appleton estate Jamaican run or a H. Uppman ISOM torp w/ JW Gold label.
    Congratulations Chris. Good on you.

I'd go with the H. Uppman, something like this calls for something a little out of the ordinary.
  • Thats great man. So with that 25% raise does your cigar budget go up 25% too?
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great news Krieg..best of luck to you and how the change works out for the best!