Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Kristoff Maduro

Had my first Kristoff Maduro last night. I was very pleased with this cigar. It could be possibly one of the best Maduros in my opinion. I really like the dark chocalate flavor in the last two thirds of the cigar. I believe at one time someone refered to the Kristoff as "Maduro done right", I have to agree.

Comments

• Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    I love the Kristoff maddy (and most other kristoffs too). Smooth and sweet. And I've never had one that didn't burn well. Try the sumatra if u haven't that's my #2 in the Kristoff line up.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't partaken in the Kristoff's yet, after reading this I am going to have to locate some, and sounds like the Maddy is where I am going to be headed! FTG turned me onto some of the shorter but wider sticks, and I'm going to have to see if they have any available for this cigar.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Kristoff maduro is one of my personal favorites. The churchills was the first box of cigars I ever bought. My only complaint was that they tended to be a little tight on the draw, but they loosen up a bit if you let them rest a while. As luck would have it, Glen Case (president of Kristoff) is attending an event at my local B&M tomorrow night. I plan on picking up a box of the maduros in the corona size this time. I hope Glen kicks in a couple of GC Signatures! Irishman, if you PM me your address, I'll hook you up with some to try.
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    y2pascoe:
    Kristoff maduro is one of my personal favorites. The churchills was the first box of cigars I ever bought. My only complaint was that they tended to be a little tight on the draw, but they loosen up a bit if you let them rest a while. As luck would have it, Glen Case (president of Kristoff) is attending an event at my local B&M tomorrow night. I plan on picking up a box of the maduros in the corona size this time. I hope Glen kicks in a couple of GC Signatures! Irishman, if you PM me your address, I'll hook you up with some to try.

He had quite the crowd at Habs yesterday....!
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    AJGARLETT:
    y2pascoe:

He had quite the crowd at Habs yesterday....!
    Ahh...you went to that, huh? How was it? Get any nice swag?
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Probably my favorite cigar right now
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    danielruas:
    Probably my favorite cigar right now
    +1 to that...waiting till the right time and I'm gonna have to get me a couple of boxes...samplers and deals by the box have been hard for me to find. But these are definitly my fav......
  • Options
    dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    I have a sampler pack of these but have not put them to the test yet. Maybe now is the time.
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    dowjr1:
    I have a sampler pack of these but have not put them to the test yet. Maybe now is the time.
    uuuuhhhh yeah......what r u waiting for....
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    If you happen to hate them for some reason let me know I'll gladly take them off your hands.