Home General Discussion

New Guy Here...

Hey all, Just signed up - long time listener, first time caller. Name is Brad, I'm from Southern Indiana, and I love my cigars. Found this site a few months ago, placed my order a few weeks ago, and figured this was the next step.

Comments

• fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Welcome to the asylum!
  • howtobasshowtobass Posts: 589
    Welcome! You're going to love it here!
  • cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    welcome brad. As you are already learning there is a twelve step process. your on step two next is over endulge, buy bigger humi, justfy budget, pair cigars to life partner, reallize you have a problem, buy another humi, buy more sticks, buy another humi, buy more sticks, seek help.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Yep, that's the next step. The next step it to order a bigger humidor or start making a cooler-a-dor, you're going to need it! Welcome aboard!
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Welcome to the forums!
  • I started my cigar journey about two years ago while on vacation in Tampa, FL. Bought some sticks at a little shop in Ybor City, and a 20 ct humi to go with. I now have 3 humis stuffed to the gills, and have resorted to stealing the wife's tupperware while I save up for one BIG one... She thinks I'm nuts! But just wait til she opens the door in a year or so, to the delivery driver delivering some massive 5000 count cabinet!
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Welcome Brad. I see you are in Jeffersonville. I frequent Riverside Cigars (im 2 hours north) as often as I can. I was just there Sat. night. Good to see some more folks from the midwest around here.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Welcome to the forums, compadre!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Brad! Shoot me your addy buddy, I have a special way to say welcome my friend ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    bafraley:
    I started my cigar journey about two years ago while on vacation in Tampa, FL. Bought some sticks at a little shop in Ybor City, and a 20 ct humi to go with. I now have 3 humis stuffed to the gills, and have resorted to stealing the wife's tupperware while I save up for one BIG one... She thinks I'm nuts! But just wait til she opens the door in a year or so, to the delivery driver delivering some massive 5000 count cabinet!
    I don't know about anyone else, but I'd probably shy away from using the wife's tupperware. Fits of rage aside, I'd be worried about my sticks being infused with week-old spaghetti and meat sauce.
    90+ Irishman:
    Welcome Brad! Shoot me your addy buddy, I have a special way to say welcome my friend ;)
    Please share the new guys address, he has it coming for daring to get involved here! LOL
    PM sent Gypsy!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    90+ Irishman:
    PM sent Gypsy!
    Thanks
  • Uh-Oh... Should I be afraid?
  • JonathanEJonathanE Posts: 401
    bafraley:
    Uh-Oh... Should I be afraid?
    Um... hell yeah!! Yer done fer! Self defense rule #1: Never, EVER give a stranger your home address...

Welcome, friend! {:-)

• BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Welcome to the forum. Hide. lmao
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Welcome.

Buy a cooler and beads now
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Welcome aboard. Now, Come in, Sit down, Shut up and Hold on. lol.
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    welcome to forums, nothing but good guys around here. they have your address now.. so watch out.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey Brad, welcome to the forum. Be sure to stick around.
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Welcome and enjoy your stay!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    bafraley:
    Uh-Oh... Should I be afraid?
    Afraid is an understatement.....
  • You guys are killin' me! Though hopefully not literally, since now you know where I live... I found the cigar sprint last night, and now I'm SURE I will need a few more humidors or a cooler.
    bafraley:
    You guys are killin' me! Though hopefully not literally, since now you know where I live... I found the cigar sprint last night, and now I'm SURE I will need a few more humidors or a cooler.
    Don't buy, smoke. Quickly. And steal more tupperware.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum...
    Incoming... MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 9405 5036 9930 0239 6406 49
  • howtobasshowtobass Posts: 589
    Ken Light:
    bafraley:
    You guys are killin' me! Though hopefully not literally, since now you know where I live... I found the cigar sprint last night, and now I'm SURE I will need a few more humidors or a cooler.
    Don't buy, smoke. Quickly. And steal more tupperware.
    Quote of the day.....
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Your a very generous Irishman....or should a say an Irishman that loves to blow s*** up....lol
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cooch36:
    welcome brad. As you are already learning there is a twelve step process. your on step two next is over endulge, buy bigger humi, justfy budget, pair cigars to life partner, reallize you have a problem, buy another humi, buy more sticks, buy another humi, buy more sticks, seek help.
    Whew! I thought you were going to get Freudian for a second there! ;) And, Welcome Brad
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
    CvilleE:
    90+ Irishman:
    Your a very generous Irishman....or should a say an Irishman that loves to blow s*** up....lol
    What can I say, I try to be both :D Plus I mean come on... Irish.. Car Bomb... it just goes together like a maduro and a stout!