Home General Discussion
Options

Las Vegas Big Smoke 2011

2»

Comments

• Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    this is your time to buy that casa fuente lancero bundle and get it signed.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    lcpleel:
    Oh God, if only. But really, the CF Lancero I had yesterday, paired with their regular Montecristo 12 Rum Mojito, was one of the most enjoyable smoking experiences I've had. I'm here with my Dad, and he had a ball. He wasn't familiar with Casa... He loved the CF blend, the Mojitos, and um... the waitresses. Seriously though, Carlito wasn't kidding when he said that the "Eyecandy at Casa is the best in the city. It's therapeutic." Those were his exact words to me yesterday (LOL)

Looking forward to meeting AJF tonight.
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    lcpleel:
    Oh God, if only. But really, the CF Lancero I had yesterday, paired with their regular Montecristo 12 Rum Mojito, was one of the most enjoyable smoking experiences I've had. I'm here with my Dad, and he had a ball. He wasn't familiar with Casa... He loved the CF blend, the Mojitos, and um... the waitresses. Seriously though, Carlito wasn't kidding when he said that the "Eyecandy at Casa is the best in the city. It's therapeutic." Those were his exact words to me yesterday (LOL)

I was at Casa Fuente on Tuesday. There were a couple of beautiful girls (waitresses) in there. Surprisingly friendly. The bar tender hooked me up with a free Mohito. It was awesome.
  • Options
    greg2648:
    docbp87:
    lcpleel:

I was at Casa Fuente on Tuesday. There were a couple of beautiful girls (waitresses) in there. Surprisingly friendly. The bar tender hooked me up with a free Mohito. It was awesome.
    Was the bartender a short Pilipino guy??
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    lcpleel:

• Options
    ...in other news, at the event are you allowed to smoke? Just curious.
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    docbp87:
    lcpleel:

Was the bartender a short Pilipino guy??
    He was a younger, slender, black guy. Really nice. There was a white guy running the humidor and 3 smoking latino girls
  • Options
    Okay ray normally works weekends but I know who your talking about too
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    phobicsquirrel:
    Oh yeah. You can smoke. Tomorrow during the seminars, we'll be smoking the number2, 3, and 4 cigars while the makers of those cigars speak about them. And all this at the Venetian no less.
  • Options
    docbp87:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Oh yeah. You can smoke. Tomorrow during the seminars, we'll be smoking the number2, 3, and 4 cigars while the makers of those cigars speak about them. And all this at the Venetian no less.
    well that is nice, I wanted to go to the event in WA this summer but you couldn't smoke at the event, you had to smoke in a freaking tent thingy outside.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    Got lost in the Forum Shops, but Carlito was wandering in while we were lost, so we just followed him to Casa. Super nice guy. Really approachable, and stoked to talk to dudes about cigars and hot waitresses (which Casa Fuente has plenty of both of...)
    I got lost in the shops TOO the last time I was there, I had to call them to see where they were! They are a hidden gem of the shops!