Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

A. Fuente Anejo's Found...

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
Can't remember who was looking for these, but I do remember someone was. Hit the local b&m and located a single box of these bad boys.... If interested PM me and we can work something out. -- Brett
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    PM sent
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    pm sent
  • Options
    Both replied men!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    And replied again gents!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    thanks again Bro!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    thanks again Bro!
    Pm sent to you Robby
  • Options
    No problem fellas, glad I got a bead on em. Anejo's are now spoken for fellow BOTL, however I also have a bead on several Tat's including the hard to find TAA Tat, lemme know if anyone wants me to pick them up for them. Headed there tomorrow morning so PM me before then and I promise to check the inbox minutes before I leave in case any other BOTL/SOTL find this thread late. -- Brett

PS: Found Fuente Fuente OpusX's in several different vitolas for as low as $15 a stick, I can pick those as well for any freind, good traders list or not.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    can you pmme. for one reason or another i cant pm you.
  • Options
    PM sent buddy