Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Time to get into the game....

0311 1660 0001 2383 2676 and 0311 1660 001 2383 2683, the eastern seaboard is about to feel a rumble. More clues in the coming days.

Comments

• Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Sounds like fun.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is gonna be fun to watch as it unfolds!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    we already had one "earthquake" this year, not sure we can handle another!
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    First clue.... I have spoken to both these BOTL via PM and directly in threads but have never traded with them or received a package from them.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AJGARLETT:
    we already had one "earthquake" this year, not sure we can handle another!
    That was a mere vibration compared to chain of events that are about to unfold before our eyes!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    this should be interesting! East coast has some pretty hard hitters... I'm just saying... ballsy move, my friend. lol
  • Options
    BigT06:
    this should be interesting! East coast has some pretty hard hitters... I'm just saying... ballsy move, my friend. lol
    I have to agree. We don't mess around on the east coast. You may be poking a stick at a sleeping giant.
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    second clue....One North of North Carolina, One south.
  • Options
    In the clear. Looks like the VA boys are in for it. Rick, Elijah, you guys are in my thoughts.