Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Atomic Bomb Sending...

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hehe, maybe I'm a little crazy, but between trades, bombs, and random sendings..... over 50+ sticks are in the mail from my residence today... MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. ALWAYS fear the Irish, God gave us beer so we WOULDN"T take over the world. Fortunantly it worked TOO well LOL! TEHEHEEH -- Brett
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Hehe, maybe I'm a little crazy, but between trades, bombs, and random sendings..... over 50+ sticks are in the mail from my residence today... MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. ALWAYS fear the Irish, God gave us beer so we WOULDN"T take over the world. Fortunantly it worked TOO well LOL! TEHEHEEH -- Brett
    Hopefully the people hit by this survive lol!
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    haha you are out of control
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    I felt very similar, I had over 80 sticks with the incoming and outgoing sticks yesterday...BOMBS AWAY!
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    This just wont take out the mail box, but we are talking a small town. Hope the poor sob has a will filled out correctly. LOL. Smile and wave boys, smile and wave.
  • Options
    LOL.... told ya, don't mess with the Irish :D Were drunk AND stupid.... not to mention crazy :D Some were trades, some were gifts, some were bombs, some were group buys, and some were coming out of left field to blindside some poor guy... meh, we will see what happens... should be hysterical either way :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Crazy, but awesome. :)
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    i think some of these are headed my way... thanks again Brett... you're awesome!
  • Options
    kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    robbyras:
    i think some of these are headed my way... thanks again Brett... you're awesome!
    +1
  • Options
    No problem fellas, like I said, some are bombs, some are group buys, and some trades... all will be received shortly brothers!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    My portion of this landed today! Brett was nice enough to offer to pick me up a few Anejos at a super price... that's how it all started anyway... then he starts talking about Tat TAA's... then it just turned into a blind buy for me in which the Anejo's turned into an afterthought...

This is what we landed on...
    2 Anejos, 3 TAA's, 1 Cojonu 03, 1 La Verite 09 and 1 Avion... Thanks so much Bro!

2011-10-07_12-42-58_929

2011-10-07_12-42-45_393

2011-10-07_12-42-51_730
  • Options
    No problem brother, I'll do it for you or any other BOTL any time I'm in there (2-4 times a week) so just hit me up men, no issues what so ever :)

Hit me up any day any time to ALL BORKs... I am a master mechanic so I can help out in any way with car projects and questions and I am always open to helping anyone, so just PM me if you have ANY car questions... check out Rob's thread on his 56 GMC if you want to see an example of my work.
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Geez your B&M must be killer. Mine is horrible. I think the last time I was in there I saw mold on the cello. I wont be going back.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Pm to u Irish.
  • Options
    kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    My pkg arrived yesterday. the irishman delivered in a big way and I can't thank him enough! image
  • Options
    Holy SH**!!! Went to get the mail Friday afternoon, and the mailbox was gone, all that remained was a USPS box from Longmont, CO!!! Thanks - You-da-man!!!
  • Options
    No problem my friend :) Stick around, its a fun place to be :)