Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Dont screw with Greg.. he plain KILL you

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
Greg,

I'm not sure where to even begin brother... If there was such a thing as BORK Rape from another state, I'm pretty sure you just did it to me... The "trade" that you and I were doing was supposed to be a 5 stick blind trade... well I sure as HE(( WAS blind... blind sided that is. Greg, thank you for your generosity, this is so far over the top I'm not even sure what to say brother... It WILL be coming back to bite you eventually, and yes... you are spot on, ALL of these were sticks that I have been salivating to try. THANK YOU SO MUCH BOTL!!!!

By far entirely too much, and way over the top! Regardless, it is incredibly appreciated and you WILL be seeing a return fire package sooner than you think my friend ;) -- Brett
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Ive said it before, I'd hate to mess with Greg. LOL. Nicely done and congrats on the hit.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    yep greg doesnt mess around. Be warned all others who deal with him.
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Damn he doesn't mess around!
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    you should've seen what he sent when he found out my wife was having our third daughter. one of everything. literally. he's a stand up guy for sure.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    dennisking:
    you should've seen what he sent when he found out my wife was having our third daughter. one of everything. literally. he's a stand up guy for sure.
    I have 4. Let me know how you do with three. Then again, after two you are just screwed anyhow.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Very Nice work there Greg!!!
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Very Nice work there Greg!!!
    I learned from you, Rudy.