Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Want some Quesada España

Anyone have any they want to trade or sell or know where I can get some? Trade or cash... Had my first today and I truly hope it isn't my last!

Comments

• Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    Anyone have any they want to trade or sell or know where I can get some? Trade or cash... Had my first today and I truly hope it isn't my last!
    Rob, let me look at what I have. May be able to spare 2 Robusto's and 2 Petite Corona's I think that is what I have.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bandy.. you're insane... IT...IS.... AWESOME!!!!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Todd is awesome... no question...
  • Options
    If anyone else comes across these and is interested in a trade, I really want to get my hands on one of two myself. After reading your review Rob, I have to say I am very much intrigued! Great review btw, and thanks for turning me on to this :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    I have a source for them still. Just shoot me a pm for info.
  • Options
    zeebra:
    Shawn, shoot Rob the info, if he can get them in the quantity, it may be a better deal. No worries on my end.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    zeebra:
    Shawn, shoot Rob the info, if he can get them in the quantity, it may be a better deal. No worries on my end.
    +1 Agreed
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    zeebra:
    Already done Todd. I'm still enjoying the ones I have.
  • Options
    zeebra:
    bandyt09:
    zeebra:
    Me too. Every once in a while I'll "find" one in the humi and put it in the traveler so i can remember to smoke it.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    zeebra:
    bandyt09:
    zeebra:
    Me too. Every once in a while I'll "find" one in the humi and put it in the traveler so i can remember to smoke it.
    LMAO. Took me a while, but didnt realize what you meant by "find", but I get it... past my bedtime already. Like the corona size the best.
  • Options
    What is the best way to find these bad boys, any ideas or suggestions gentleman? Rob's review just was outstanding so I'm attempting to locate for trade if anyone knows where they are and it isn't someone's last one or near to it.
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    What is the best way to find these bad boys, any ideas or suggestions gentleman? Rob's review just was outstanding so I'm attempting to locate for trade if anyone knows where they are and it isn't someone's last one or near to it.
    PM to you
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    zeebra:
    Thanks for the info Zeeb's... My box of Corona's is on the way!
  • Options
    robbyras:
    zeebra:
    Nice pick up Rob. Zeebra is the man that can find whatever you want. I know, he has helped me spend hundreds, if not a thousand+.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    robbyras:
    zeebra:
    Nice pick up Rob. Zeebra is the man that can find whatever you want. I know, he has helped me spend hundreds, if not a thousand+.
    LMAO!! I think on this forum alone, I've made members spent probably over $5K in the past year. Just feel like doing my part for the cigar community. Cigar places happy they are making sales, cigar smokers happy they got what they are looking for, win win IMO.
  • Options
    zeebra:
    bandyt09:
    robbyras:
    zeebra:
    LMAO!! I think on this forum alone, I've made members spent probably over $5K in the past year. Just feel like doing my part for the cigar community. Cigar places happy they are making sales, cigar smokers happy they got what they are looking for, win win IMO.
    Perfectly said Zeeb :)
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Brett if you come up with a box and want to do a split... just let me know. Or anyone else for that matter. :)