Home Non Cigar Related

Photography Entusiast

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Theedge:
    SO CUTE! I'm a big nancy when it comes to dogs
  • TheedgeTheedge Posts: 316
    That's my dog Wesley. I used to take quite a few photos, keep thinking I should get back into it. I've got my original Nikon F3 under my desk from 1988 - got it my junior year in high school.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Here's a shot I'll add to demonstrate something I like quite a bit. Even without much color or amazing focal point(s) in the frame when a photo has a peaceful serenity to it something seems to resonate. Shots don't need a spectacular subject to be interesting:

daysailors
    They really don't and that's a great shot man
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046

• camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    great pics...been nose deep in the books and wish I could get out to play with the camera.

Took this while driving home from work yesterday morning:
    Doug I was away from the forum and missed these pics. Very cool shots man!
    Thanks. I have tons more but I have just been in such a "funk" since we got back, that I don't seem to even care about getting **** done. Haven't been in a mood like this for a long time.

I will be putting up more eventually if I ever get out of this funk.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Those pictures are really awesome. Looks nothing like what most people belive it would look like.
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    I have a Canon T2i and right now just use a Sigma 50mm Macro lens. Got a macro lens because I'm into watches as well and wanted to be able to get nice closeups of the dials and features. Works well as an all purpose lens too which is nice.

Here's a few pics of a couple watches I unfortunately no longer have.

Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

And here are some of a few models I worked with last year. I used a Canon 28-135 IS USM Lens with these.

Enola Gay - Target #29

Just had to post this one of my roommate who was modeling for a couple of his Photography students last month. Brought along one of his LGC Serie R Maduros for the shoot. image
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Well, james for a minute there I thought I was on the "daliy Hottie" page.. And, Why do you happen to have a bondage wall at the studio. Never mind . All I know is.. now that these pictures are out there, you will never be elected President.
    Some pics from when I was in TN for Thanksgiving:

• RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    After seeing this thread Il have to dig our some of my Concrt Footage i have shot over the years and then some....... i have over somewhere in the neighboorhood of 50,000images in external Hard drives, and stashed on Flikr, etc.... Im a Photography addict , not the best or most expensive equipment But Ive been told by many I have the EYE....... rock on!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Redtailhawkoz:
    After seeing this thread Il have to dig our some of my Concrt Footage i have shot over the years and then some....... i have over somewhere in the neighboorhood of 50,000images in external Hard drives, and stashed on Flikr, etc.... Im a Photography addict , not the best or most expensive equipment But Ive been told by many I have the EYE....... rock on!
    So show us some of your work Red, I love concert photos....
  • TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    I have lots but this is one of my favs even though it isnt the best its of my youngest daughter so im partial to it.

My wife and son from 3 years ago.

This is one I took and edited of Todds wife at their wedding.

You have an absolutely adorable daughter man! That's a really cool shot and edit you did for Tood too! and I see you added another pic and that's a great shot as well
    Thanks! I have lots of other stuff of nature and all that but those I had those on photobucket easy to find ill try to pull out some more of my real photo stuff.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    ENFIDL:
    You have an absolutely adorable daughter man! That's a really cool shot and edit you did for Tood too! and I see you added another pic and that's a great shot as well
    I love that shot of my wife he did for us. He actually enlarged the original and framed it for us. It sits on our dresser.
    Here is ChickenFoot that I shot from the Front Row In Lake Tahoe .... Awesome SHow!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/redtailhawkoz/sets/72157622315730653/
    That link says private for me...
    opps Sorry.......... ill make it public'
    Try this link right here !
    http://flickr.com/gp/redtailhawkoz/Y11Cc2/
    here is Iron Maiden in Blossom near Clevland!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/redtailhawkoz/sets/72157605684812017/