Home Cigar 101

To Punch or Not To Punch.....That is the question.

2»

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    ISOM = "Island South Of Miami"
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Okay, I really feel like a fresh noob still, lol. I used a perfect cutter since day one. Punch every once and awhile. Mostly on LFD chisels. I mostly use a V-cutter now that I got from DSWarmack. Love it...

RCY Cigars:
    Okay, I really feel like a fresh noob still, lol. I used a perfect cutter since day one.
    i know a guy thats been smoking cigars since before i was born. he just switched over to a perfect cutter. sometimes its not about if you can make a good cut without one, its if you feel like putting the effort into it.
    kuzi16:
    RCY Cigars:
    Okay, I really feel like a fresh noob still, lol. I used a perfect cutter since day one.
    i know a guy thats been smoking cigars since before i was born. he just switched over to a perfect cutter. sometimes its not about if you can make a good cut without one, its if you feel like putting the effort into it.

So what you saying Kuzi, the guy and I are lazy? I'm calling you out, lol.

Seriously, my cousin introduced me to the cigar world. He felt it would be easy and enjoyable for me if I started out with that. When I met DSWarmack to herf. That's when I started looking at other accessories. So, I guess I just didn't know any better and it was comfortable and I thought it was pretty cool at the time. Geez Kuzi, your hard on new guys. It will be a year next month that I have been smoking cigars. I've learned half the experience of this hobby through reading your stuff, lol.

whats wrong with lazy when it comes to cigars? isnt the point to relax?
    kuzi16:
    whats wrong with lazy when it comes to cigars? isnt the point to relax?

Ahhh, since you put it that way. Yes Sir, lesson learned again. Thanks Kuzi, your the best, lol.

• lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    reading this, looking at kuzis avatar makes me wonder if thats his Halloween costume this year. O yea just bite the cap off Rick it makes you feel more like a man!
    lcpleel:
    reading this, looking at kuzis avatar makes me wonder if thats his Halloween costume this year.
    that would be a great costume.
    but this year my friends and i are doing another theme. this years theme: fast food Icons.
    I am Colonel Sanders (the KFC guy). My wife is Wendy. others include: Ronald McDonald, Little Caesar, The King from burger king, the "Eat mor Chiken" cow from Chick-fil-a. im sure there will be others, but thats what we have right now.