Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

The Wolfman

Ok did anybody get a box reserved? Smoke em and I tried to but it didn't work out. I'm waiting to hear back from a few places I put my name on the list at but in the meantime I wanted to see if anybody got one reserved. Honestly I just want 2 or 3 to be happy. And the box if I can get my hands on it. I'd love to have it to shoot because I think it could make for some really awesome pics. Willing to pay or trade for them. Plus this will be a good thread for us to set up splits for any and all bork's looking for The Wolfman

Comments

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Ok This is the Dealio with the Wolfman, My somewhat local B&M are selecting the recipients by lottery drawing and the best part is they have more boxes than they have lottery contestants. There are two boxes one dressed which is a 13 count and the other plain is a 10 count. each stick is 13 dollars. for either box. PM me if anyone has any more questions

Monster List.... Here is the Unlucky 13 list for 2011. 13 retailers will receive 31 Coffin (13 count) boxes and 13 plain (10 count) boxes on or before October 13, 2011. All remaining Tatuaje retailers that place an order will be receiving (10 count) plain boxes before Halloween. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    PM Sent!
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Pete's gonna be at the B&M near me on the 12th.... Can't wait.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    robbyras:
    PM Sent!
    PM replied
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    lilwing88:
    Martin, Tell me more. I am off that day. Thanks.
  • Options
    The Kid:
    robbyras:
    PM Sent!
    PM replied
    thanks for the info... If anyone has a line on these, I'd love to get my hands one a few... even one if possible! Thanks!
  • Options
    If you guys want me to throw my name in the hat let me know.. As its for in state residents only. Just cover the sticks and shipping and If I get it I will send it

Photobucket
  • Options
    The Kid:
    If you guys want me to throw my name in the hat let me know.. As its for in state residents only. Just cover the sticks and shipping and If I get it I will send it
    PM
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kid, dont forget me,lol
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    I think I have a dress box reserved. I'll try to get a regular box to split a few ways here.
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    PM sent Rudy.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    I'm the first on a "if anyone cancels" list at a b&m near me for a box, really hoping someone cancels if so I'd be willing to get rid of a few to botls on here.
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    If anyone gets any of these I am willing to throw down for a box or singles just shoot me a pm. I have only traded once with jsnake but im sure we could work something out. Thanks.
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    I'm interested in going in for a few. If there a few extras to split off, let me know, please.
  • Options
    noted, may be able to throw another name in th lottery, but would need to know from the guys lookin at singles to indicate how many they'd want.. I hear theyre going for 13 bucks plus tax& shipping.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ill still take what we discussed if they ever come thru bro
  • Options
    jj20030:
    ill still take what we discussed if they ever come thru bro
    Yep Your good JJ ,,,wont leave my wingman!!!!
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    lilwing88:
    Martin, Tell me more. I am off that day. Thanks.
    PM sent..
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    I'm flexible. I'd love to pick up 3 or 4. But I could also do 2 if that's what's left, or maybe go in halfs for a box of 10.
  • Options
    RaschNutsRaschNuts Posts: 882
    I think I got 3 Sticks reserved with a friend but not 100% yet. If anyone has a line on a box and wants to split let me know ill be interested.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    RaschNuts:
    I think I got 3 reserved with a friend but if anyone wants to split a Box let me know.
    pm inbound on the details
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    RaschNuts:
    I think I got 3 reserved with a friend but if anyone wants to split a Box let me know.
    pm inbound on the details
    PM back.

Let me rephrase my statement earlier. I don't have access to a box but was saying if someone does and just wants to split one I'm in.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    $385 for a box already up on ebay! LMFAO! Thats about $30 for one! That is just crazy! I've seen the Boris and Franks sell for about $20-$25 each, but at least they have like 2+ years on em.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    zeebra:
    $385 for a box already up on ebay! LMFAO! Thats about $30 for one! That is just crazy! I've seen the Boris and Franks sell for about $20-$25 each, but at least they have like 2+ years on em.
    Man thats F'd up. Whats worse is someone is gunna buy it. This is why Pete is thinkin of discontinueing the series.
  • Options
    t_evan50:
    zeebra:
    Man thats F'd up. Whats worse is someone is gunna buy it. This is why Pete is thinkin of discontinueing the series.
    How is that any different from the opus collectors??Or other collectors who spend an insane amount of money buying cigars to put em behind glass. Me Im a Smoker but I can empathize with collectors.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    t_evan50:
    zeebra:
    How is that any different from the opus collectors??Or other collectors who spend an insane amount of money buying cigars to put em behind glass. Me Im a Smoker but I can empathize with collectors.
    Well a bit different IMO. The Wolfman cigar is $13. On Opus, I usually buy em at MSRP or maybe a few bucks more, just not like double MSRP or anything.
  • Options
    zeebra:
    The Kid:
    t_evan50:
    zeebra:
    Well a bit different IMO. The Wolfman cigar is $13. On Opus, I usually buy em at MSRP or maybe a few bucks more, just not like double MSRP or anything.
    I was at a Fuente event this past friday with some rare opus going for 600+ for 1 stick!!!!!
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    RaschNuts:
    zeebra:
    The Kid:
    t_evan50:
    zeebra:
    I was at a Fuente event this past friday with some rare opus going for 600+ for 1 stick!!!!!
    wich one is going for 600? I would like to know what it was called and what event it was.
  • Options
    Anyway, dont know anything bout a 600 dollar Opus and Im not questioning the poster. However the point I was trying to make is this, I believe quite a few cigars including Opus' have been sold at more than twice their msrp. To a collector many times cost is not the issue, its availability. As we all know beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I suppose there are some Pete Johnson/Tat fanatics out there that have all of the monster series sticks. personaly my cap on a cigar is about 20 bucks, Irregardless... because I just cant justify in my head spending more than that on a cigar with my budget. Now maybe I dont know what Im missing but its easy to see that theres some elite cigar buyers out there that dont play in the same sandbox that I play in. Guys who can call a master roller and have a special cigar blended and made for them. Im not saying that the monster series are in that category. Actually this wolfman will be the first monster I've tried. I am saying though that I'm less than a small fish in a very big pond, and I dont get too suprised at what one will pay for a cigar
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    I see both sides. If I had unlimited funds and there was a stick I wanted, I would pay whatever I had to. I just think its a shame that someone pulled some strings to get on the list for a box only to turn around and sell them at a ridiculous price, essentially taking 13 oppertunites away from the every guy that really loves Pete's stuff to own them. I believe that's where Petes view comes from. IMO.