Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Anyone watch American Horror Story on FX?

I think it aired on the 5th... I DVR'd it and my wife and I watched it last night... man, what a weird show!

it's creepy, no doubt... but there were way too many strange sexual situations for one show... i like the concept of the show, and I kind of developed a theory about what is actually going on...

it's a cool idea and feels like something that should be on HBO... just curious if anyone one else watched

Comments

• Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    If it's on Hulu Plus I'll check it out, since I got rid of DTV, I mostly just watch my Roku now.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I DVR'd it so I can watch this weekend. I like horror so hopefully it is not to predictable.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    ShotgunJohn:
    I DVR'd it so I can watch this weekend. I like horror so hopefully it is not to predictable.
    well, the first episode isn't predictable... it's creepy... has a the feel of an old Nine Inch Nails video... and they "bring out the Gimp" from pulp fiction too... freakin strange
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Difinately sounds strange. The trailers look interesting. Was planning on checking it out but missed it.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Hmmm, sounds good, Watched insidious last night, Had its moments where it was good and where it fell short
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    The Kid:
    Hmmm, sounds good, Watched insidious last night, Had its moments where it was good and where it fell short
    yeah, is there any such thing as a good horror movie anymore? The paranormal activity movies are solid.. that stuff freaks me out... Been wanting to check out The Last Exorcism...looks pretty good, but the wife isn't really in to it and that generally fouls up the works
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rob, if you like the Paranormal activity stuff, you miht enjoy checking out "The Fourth Kind".... to me at least, creepy as ****
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    90+ Irishman:
    Rob, if you like the Paranormal activity stuff, you miht enjoy checking out "The Fourth Kind".... to me at least, creepy as ****
    I thought that was a great movie. Obviously not "real" as they sell it to be but awesome non the less
  • Options
    ScottCScottC Posts: 38
    Paranormal Activity was great. Both movies freaked me out so much. There is something called Paranormal Entity on Netflix that I have yet to see but it looks like a rip off.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I watched it and relly liked the first episode ..... I gotta say that i'll be watching ...... Gotta love tv shows with HOTT TRIM ..... that always makes things easier on the eyes .... Gotta agree with the old school NIN vids
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    I have to say this looks pretty good. And about Paranormal Activity....I laughed through the first one. Idk how its so popular but to each their own.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    robbyras:
    ShotgunJohn:
    well, the first episode isn't predictable... it's creepy... has a the feel of an old Nine Inch Nails video... and they "bring out the Gimp" from pulp fiction too... freakin strange

Pulp Fiction ... one of my all time favorites , I love that movie .
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    The Kid:
    yeah, is there any such thing as a good horror movie anymore? The paranormal activity movies are solid.. that stuff freaks me out... Been wanting to check out The Last Exorcism...looks pretty good, but the wife isn't really in to it and that generally fouls up the works
    Just saw last exorcism, dont wait your time!!!!Believe me!!