Home General Discussion

150 ct. Arched Glass Top Humi for sale/trade

Hello fellow BOTL! I know it's been a long while since I've been on these forums but I want to reassure you that I am still enjoying the wonderful smokes from Cigar.com and my fellow forum members. I recently bought a large cooler to transfer my smokes into and now have a spare 150 count humi that I have no need for. If you're interested, I'm asking $40+shipping or some smokes if you'd prefer.. This coolidor has enough space even for my large collection, so I don't think I'll need the humi at all. PM me if you're interested, happy smoking!

Comments

• greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    PM Sent.
  • shamrockedshamrocked Posts: 285
    PM sent
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    All PMs replied to, thanks!
    PM sent. Thanks.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    someone got hooked up.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    PM sent. Thanks.
    Congrats on 300 post Greg!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    90+ Irishman:
    greg2648:
    PM sent. Thanks.
    Hey, thanks for noticing. I just saw it myself. I am going to slow down or you guys will think that I don't have a life. lol.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    90+ Irishman:
    greg2648:
    PM sent. Thanks.
    Hey, thanks for noticing. I just saw it myself. I am going to slow down or you guys will think that I don't have a life. lol.
    Nah Nah Nah..... that's ME remember??? LOL
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    If only I would have joined these forums a week ago!!!
    Hahaha hey welcome! These forums are a great place, and there are a TON of great BOTL's out there.. A big thanks to Greg for meeting up with me and buying the humi, hope you enjoy the sticks I hid in there!
    illinoisgolf99:
    Hahaha hey welcome! These forums are a great place, and there are a TON of great BOTL's out there.. A big thanks to Greg for meeting up with me and buying the humi, hope you enjoy the sticks I hid in there!
    Its crazy. He gives me a great deal on the humi and as I am leaving, he mentions a little surprise inside. This BOTL hits me with some great sticks. Totally caught me off guard. Every day the kindness on here is amazing. Thanks for the deal, Brother.
    greg2648:
    illinoisgolf99:
    Its crazy. He gives me a great deal on the humi and as I am leaving, he mentions a little surprise inside. This BOTL hits me with some great sticks. Totally caught me off guard. Every day the kindness on here is amazing. Thanks for the deal, Brother.
    Glad you like them Greg! Hope you enjoy them as well, I'm glad I could sell the humi to a fellow BOTL from the CCOM forums! Also I checked out the Sprint Sale site, wow, this could be dangerous for me...