Home General Discussion

Photos

jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just thought I'd throw in a few photos taken on our recent trip to the Bahamas. While there, we visited Graycliff to sample the mystique. Well, being the off-season, the restaurant wasn't open. That was a tad disappointing since I had planned on a nice lunch in The Humidor restaurant. I did manage to buy some cigars, though, even though they were all out of the Bahibas which I wanted to try and which are only available in Nassau. Anyway, here's a shot of the gateway entrance to the hotel grounds:imagePhotobucket

Yours truly at the entrance:

imagePhotobucket

A close-up of one of the carved doors at the entrance:

imagePhotobucket

A couple of the torcedores at work:

imagePhotobucket

I'm not positive, but I think the rotund fellow is Mr. Enrico Garzaroli, the owner: ( he raised his arms just as I snapped the photo)

imagePhotobucket

Anyway, just thought you might enjoy the photos.

Comments

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice my man.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    That's awesome man!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brilliantly shot Marty! Very happy you get to enjoy this experience my friend!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    That is pretty neat Marty. It's cool to see where the cigars you sent me actually came from.
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    I'm jealous. Glad to hear you had yourself a nice time though!
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lakota72:
    That is pretty neat Marty. It's cool to see where the cigars you sent me actually came from.

Thanks. The shot I think is most impressive is the one of the carved door panel. The relief-carved tobacco leaves really stand out.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Thanks for sharing Marty .
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    gmill880:
    Thanks for sharing Marty .

+1 good looking pictures I might add. Make we want to ash a stick.