Home General Discussion

What a great gift from a friend!

zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
Well last year, I let one of my friends borrow my Xikar cutter. They were on a speed boat smoking cigars and I get a call from my friend...."hey, your cutter went overboard!" ..LOL. Well nothing major, told him dont worry about it, s**t happens...

Well, he bought me a brand new xikar v cutter for my birthday last Saturday! I am very excited as I've been starting to enjoy the v cut more than anything! This is yet another fine product by Xikar!! What a fantastic gift!

If you like a V-cut, the xikar is the best one to get IMO!

Comments

• RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    sweet, ill have to try one of those someday. happy belated birthday!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Great gift man. I know these are very popular I'm gonna have to try one out sometime
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Nice! I've never used a V cutter or smoked a cigar with a V Cut before... just usually punched or guillotined. Does the cut extend all the way through the body or does it remain biased toward one side?
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    allsmokedup:
    Nice! I've never used a V cutter or smoked a cigar with a V Cut before... just usually punched or guillotined. Does the cut extend all the way through the body or does it remain biased toward one side?
    The cut I think is perfect! Great amount of smoke, better than a punch, which I was currently doing.

• t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    My next accessory purchase for sure. I've always wanted to try the V. ;)
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    t_evan50:
    My next accessory purchase for sure. I've always wanted to try the V. ;)
    yeah... ditto