Home Cigar 101
Options

Cigar of the Month Club

LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
Just a quick question for those that are members, what is the actual timing of this club, I just got my welcome package but the new month is starting soon? Do they ship out the 1st of the month? Do they give you a tracking number? or Does your month start 30 days after getting your first welcome package? Any insight is appreciated thanks, nate

Comments

• Options
    Lasabar:
    Just a quick question for those that are members, what is the actual timing of this club, I just got my welcome package but the new month is starting soon? Do they ship out the 1st of the month? Do they give you a tracking number? or Does your month start 30 days after getting your first welcome package? Any insight is appreciated thanks, nate

I prefer not to really think about it. That way, before you know it *BOOM* new pack of cigars on my doorstep when I come home and then I'm pretty much all smiles the rest of the evening after I'm done checking out what I got this month.

As a sidenote, I just got done with the Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet churchill in this month's package, and that sucker was tasty. Shoulda waited a few weeks, though, because it burned a little unevenly.
  • Options
    pilot711pilot711 Posts: 176
    They ship towards the end of the month. Not sure of the exact date but I believe it is the last week of the month. I received mine today. Nice package with the Graycliff 1666 Presidente, Cusano LXl Sun Grown Preferido, Cusano 59 Rare Cameroon Preferido, Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet Churchill, and a Cigar.com Brazilian Label Robusto. Very rare to see a ccom label in there but I guess they wanted to introduce everybody to the Brazilian Label.
  • Options
    Yeah, it did list the theme as being new releases for the month, so adding the Brazilian label makes sense. Besides, isn't the Graycliff alone more than half the cost of the club for the month? Only fair they throw in a cheaper stick to balance that out.
  • Options
    pilot711pilot711 Posts: 176
    gott.des.feuer:
    Yeah, it did list the theme as being new releases for the month, so adding the Brazilian label makes sense. Besides, isn't the Graycliff alone more than half the cost of the club for the month? Only fair they throw in a cheaper stick to balance that out.
    Right. Makes sense. I have always been happy with what I get from the club. Not to mention 10% off all my other purchases.