Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Got hit, time for you to fess up though! *SOLVED*

Jason from Orem, UT hit me with these AWESOME sticks....thank you! Now, come forward and let me know what your forum name is friend.

Update!! Went back a few threads and saw JudoChinx's post...so YOU'RE the one behind this huh?? Very cool of you bro, not sure why I was the target but Thanks again!!

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OOH OOH PICK ME!!! I KNOW PICK ME!!! (I wont post name until Jason clears he doesn't mind me letting you in on the info, no offense just aint my place to say yet)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Nice hit to whoever did it. love the mystery!
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    90+ Irishman:
    OOH OOH PICK ME!!! I KNOW PICK ME!!! (I wont post name until Jason clears he doesn't mind me letting you in on the info, no offense just aint my place to say yet)

Post it up or your mailbox will be destroyed...you have 1 hour.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    AJGARLETT:
    90+ Irishman:

Post it up or your mailbox will be destroyed...you have 1 hour.
    Pretty sure I know who it is :)
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    how do I not know who this is? I have the Ccom address list but he's not on there. Someone help me out here! hahaha
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope I don't step on Jason's toes, but it's JudoChinX
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    90+ Irishman:
    Haha! This was never meant to be a secret, but I think it was a little extra fun, even if it was on accident. I realized after sealing up the package that I'd never included a note, my username, or really any identifying information other than my name and address. Oops. Hope you enjoy sir!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    JudoChinX:
    90+ Irishman:
    Haha! This was never meant to be a secret, but I think it was a little extra fun, even if it was on accident. I realized after sealing up the package that I'd never included a note, my username, or really any identifying information other than my name and address. Oops. Hope you enjoy sir!
    I hope you know what you're getting into... Tony has HEAVY weaponry... lol.
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    BigT06:
    JudoChinX:
    90+ Irishman:
    I hope you know what you're getting into... Tony has HEAVY weaponry... lol.
    +1, secret or not, better reinforce your mailbox
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicely played, some fine sticks there.Love the Cuban label. Never tried the others except for the purple label.