Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

J G

Who are you and who gave you my addy. I want to know, point blank. Thanks for sticks, it's really appreciate. But I still want to know who is giving my addy out and why you choose to send me something Sir or Ma'am. Whoever you are...
Photobucket

Comments

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I have no idea who did this but I love seeing Rick gettin hit! Nice work to whoever did it!
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Glad to see they got there safely. You were the second of the two victims. I couldn't track that package so I didn't know if you got it. The reasons I sent it were simple, first the new humi had nothing from me in it and I hated seeing all the pictures with nothing from me in it, second you seem to do enough delivering around here and I thought you deserved some in return, lastly, MTuccelli, said you were a good dude who always needs to be hit. For the record he did not give out your addy.<> Lastly, as I told Big T the addy on the package is incorrect so if you are thinking of retribution you will have to work for it.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahaha... nice hit whoever blasted Rick :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    My guess would be the ghost of Jerry Garcia. Good luck tracking him down buddy. If you do happen to find him, tell him I said thanks for the memories.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Bombay:
    Glad to see they got there safely. You were the second of the two victims. I couldn't track that package so I didn't know if you got it. The reasons I sent it were simple, first the new humi had nothing from me in it and I hated seeing all the pictures with nothing from me in it, second you seem to do enough delivering around here and I thought you deserved some in return, lastly, MTuccelli, said you were a good dude who always needs to be hit. For the record he did not give out your addy.<> Lastly, as I told Big T the addy on the package is incorrect so if you are thinking of retribution you will have to work for it.

Mike, your screwed. Bombay, 198 posts really, lol.

• Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    I said it was time to get in the game on the other thread. Unlike the Joker or the young gun, I aint scared.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Heavy:
    My guess would be the ghost of Jerry Garcia. Good luck tracking him down buddy. If you do happen to find him, tell him I said thanks for the memories.
    What a long strange trip it's been!!!!
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Bombay:
    I said it was time to get in the game on the other thread. Unlike the Joker or the young gun, I aint scared.
    Damn Skippy. I like this guy. He ain't skeerd. It wont be long and all of noobs will be the old guys. And you old guys now......well........retired. Nice Hit, JG.
  • Options
    greg2648:
    Bombay:
    Damn Skippy. I like this guy. He ain't skeerd. It wont be long and all of noobs will be the old guys. And you old guys now......well........retired. Nice Hit, JG.
    This is how the new guys attack. Full Frontal Assault. Basically: I just bombed the crap out of you, whacha gonna do bout it. I love it.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    Bombay:
    HAHAHAHAHA, before we ever retire BOY, we'll make you homeless....................
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    greg2648:
    Bombay:
    HAHAHAHAHA, before we ever retire BOY, we'll make you homeless....................
    I didnt say I wasn't skeerd, I was mearly pointing out that HE isn't skeerd. I will go away now.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bombay:
    Nice hit Jim! :)

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Bombay:

Never said you were. But, if you notice rook, everyone I've hit. Knows me for one and two they have my address. Basically, I don't hit and run. But to say your not like the The Young Gun or the Joker. LIES you tell my friend, no addy, just like'em. Your lost on a box I had already prepared for you once I got your fake addy. Oh yeah thanks for the sticks. Conversation done....

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Bombay:

Never said you were. But, if you notice rook, everyone I've hit. Knows me for one and two they have my address. Basically, I don't hit and run. But to say your not like the The Young Gun or the Joker. LIES you tell my friend, no addy, just like'em. Your lost on a box I had already prepared for you once I got your fake addy. Oh yeah thanks for the sticks. Conversation done....

Hmmm
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    RCY Cigars:
    Bombay:

Hmmm
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVY1-v97Mic&amp;feature=related
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    Bombay:
    lol. you aint scared cause your to new to know what you just got yourself into
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    PM to you Bombay,(the wheels are turning)
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Damn Rick, looks like you're a marked man.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Poor guy hit me and Rick the same week.

home insurance... get some.