Home General Discussion
Options

lately i've been....

enjoying a guiness with my cigars. i've been looking forward to smoking a cigar and drinking a guiness most days, and i think the coffee like flavors in the drink pair very well to most of my fuller bodied dark wrapped smokes!

Comments

• Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    I love guiness. And when paired with a nice maduro u almost can't beat it.
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    I absolutely love Guinness (makes you strong!), but rarely touch it in warm weather. Now that the temps are just starting to dip a little bit in my neck of the woods, I can't wait to enjoy a Guinness with a nice stout maddie like a Diesel or something. I tried an Obsidian last night for the first time and thoroughly enjoyed it. Thinking about it now, I bet it would pair great with a Guinness.
  • Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    I will have to try this. When I smoke I like to enjoy whiskey. Crown black when I can afford. My drink of choice will be changing to a more cheaper variety so I can afford more fine cigars! Lol so maybe some naty light : ) . Then again I think water might be a cheaper and better alternative than naty.
  • Options
    dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    Guiness with stogies is a brilliant idea.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    dowjr1:
    Guiness with stogies is a brilliant idea.
    only with something with sweetness imho... the biotterness of the Guiness can overpower a lot of stuff.... I like sweetness to counter act it.
  • Options
    dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    I do generally prefer a slightly sweet drink when I smoke a stogie. But if the stogie itself has a nice sweetness to it then that will do fine. A good maduro would probably hit the mark.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Mmmmmm,,,, Miller Lite!
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I pretty much stick with either water, sweet tea or scotch depending on the stick.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    been pretty happy with beam/coke with my sticks. hmm tasty.
  • Options
    Mike's Hard Lemonade for the win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........lol
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aaaaaaaaand now I'm removing your man card *Cuts it in half*
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."