Home General Discussion

My fifth granddaughter and A Opus X.

RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
Gentlemen I would like to announce the upcoming birth of my fifth granddaughter Jovie Grace Golden. She should be joining us in about two hours. As A celebration smoke I plan to smoke my first Opus X which was graciously gifted in A blind trade with Greg2648. I've been saving this cigar for A special occasion and I can't think of any greater. Any prayers on A safe birth would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Gratz!!!
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Congrats bro!! That's awesome. Thoughts and prayers with mom, daughter and everyone.
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Heavy:
    Congrats bro!! That's awesome. Thoughts and prayers with mom, daughter and everyone.

Thanks, especially for the prayers.
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations Rodney! Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Congrats!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Conrats Brother praying for a safe delivery and that both mom and baby are fine.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Congrats man! Thoughts will be with both mom and granddaughter.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Congrats Grandpa, praying mom and baby are safe and healthy.
    The cigar...............
    image The baby..............
    The end to A perfect day
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    That's a good lookin gar it but I think she's got it beat. ;) Congrats again.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congratulations. I can't wait (well I can a few years) to be in the same postion as you. Enjoy my friend.
  • Welcome to the world, Jovie Grace. I wish you joy, love and peace.
    RBeckom:
    The cigar...............

8 pounds 12 ounces and perfectly healthy.
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    RBeckom:
    RBeckom:
    The cigar...............

8 pounds 12 ounces and perfectly healthy.
    Good Things happen to Good People. Congratulations on a New Grand-daughter.
  • camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    Congrats! Enjoy the cigar and cherish the grand-daughter.

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats! She is beautiful and I'm sure you are as proud a grandpa as there ever was! Enjoy that stick, and cherish the family!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Congrats!
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    The miracle of life is fascinating and worthy of that stick selection. Congrats to you and your family. I only have two and they are precious to me.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations Rodney, spoil that baby...
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Rodney....it doesn't get any better than that.....
  • ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    Congrats sir! Keep enjoying the good life.
  • e6specialke6specialk Posts: 216
    Congrats to the entire family. Enjoy the cigar and the new granddaughter.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the newest addition to the family, hope all are doing well and you enjoyed that Opus.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think a congrats is in order to the whole Beckom family! Dwayne, Rodney and the rest of the family, congrats on something so special being brought into your family guys!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Congrats brother!
    Jovie is in perfect health and my daughter is fine. Thanks to all who responded. The cigar by the way was great, by far the best I've ever smoked. In honor of my fifth granddaughter I intend to place every name of those who responded into A hat and have Dwayne draw one to receive A celebratory bomb. I'll consider the list of names ended at midnight tonight.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Congrats brother! sorry I'm late on this I hadn't been on. Glad to hear that the birth went well and that mom and the baby are both doing great!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    What a little angel, congrats brother. Good to hear baby and momma are doing well
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Congrats!!! I had my first Opus X RdC last night, awesome cigar...you will enjoy!