Home Non Cigar Related
Options

ATTN: Korn, Red, Metal fans

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
Got to see Red Sunday night with Brian "Head" Welch, Echo The Fall, and Icon For Hire. Here are some pics. For those who do not know Brian Welch was the original guitarist for Korn who quit when God saved him from his life of drugs. He gave up fortune and fame for God. imageimageimageimageimageimage

Comments

• Options
    imageimageimage I have a ton more pics on my Facebook and I am trying to figure out how to load a video of the opening when Red came out playing Feed The Machine. It was the best show opening at a rock concert I have ever seen.
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Sounds like an excellent evening! I've never see the other bands, but my wife and I have seen Korn quite a few times! Had to be an awesome night for ya! That dude in the back ground of the last pic, looks like a zombie! LOL!
  • Options
    jr_p951:
    Sounds like an excellent evening! I've never see the other bands, but my wife and I have seen Korn quite a few times! Had to be an awesome night for ya! That dude in the back ground of the last pic, looks like a zombie! LOL!
    He is a zombie. Kind of a strange look but like Brian said, "I might look like a freak but God doesn't mind." The bass player wears those contacts and acts like a zombie. Who cares though. The music was awesome. Here it is almost 3 days later and I am still feeling the energy from that show.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    still playing the Ibanez 7 strings i see... i always wanted one of those....