Home General Discussion

Milwaukee and Louisville/Indianapolis Meet Up

I have to travel to Oh, In, Il, and WI for business at the end of the month. I will be staying over night in Milwaukee on weds the 26th, and then for tuesday night i not 100% sure, the goal is Indianapolis but if traffic hinders me I might have to spend the night in the Louisville area. If anyone is interested in meeting up those 2 nights let me know.

Thanks

Comments

• t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Indy or Louisville either one is good for me I live right between both. There is a very nice b&m just north of Louisville that I frequent. Just let me know. On a work night I can usually make it to either one by 6:30pm.
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Posts: 882
    sounds good Ill keep you posted
  • I'd be up for a meet and greet at the B&M north of Louisville
    Hey bafraley, do you frequent Riverside much? I try to get down there as much as possible. Jeff is one heck of a nice fella. Never had a bad time there.
  • I get in there about once a month or so. Good folks for sure!
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I might be able to make the 26th in Milwaukee! I don't know of any B&Ms in the actual DOWN TOWN area, but either way it'd be good to meet up for a drink or two!
    There's the Red Rock Saloon dowtown that has good barbecue and a mechanical bull that all the cute women ride!
    Lasabar:
    I might be able to make the 26th in Milwaukee! I don't know of any B&Ms in the actual DOWN TOWN area, but either way it'd be good to meet up for a drink or two!
    There's the Red Rock Saloon dowtown that has good barbecue and a mechanical bull that all the cute women ride!
    Sounds like a good time. The company I will be visiting is in oak creek along with the hotel I will be staying at. I would deff be up for some good local beer
    Bump
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    RaschNuts:
    Bump
    Welp... Due to the wonders of retail, my vacation is cut short and I will be working the night of the 26th... That sucks
    Bafraley and T_Evans Shoot me your cells and I will call/text once I know whats going on, it will be late in the day when I know Ill hit you up if you still want to meet up
    Pm sent
  • PM Sent
    Going to be at Riverside in Jefferson around 6 for anyone that wants to join. Ill be the guy in a light green dress shirt and a big red beard. Hope to see someone there.
    Damn. Wish I could have made it. Jeff @ riverside is a hell of a fella im sure you'll have a good time.
    t_evan50:
    Damn. Wish I could have made it. Jeff @ riverside is a hell of a fella im sure you'll have a good time.
    Had a good time last night at Riverside Jeff is a good guy, Helped me find a place in near Oak Creek, WI where I am staying tonight to hang out.
    If anyone wants to join me tonight I will be at Havana Cigars in WI, Looks like there is a Drew Estate event going on also. PM if you head that way I will be checking the forums while there.
    RaschNuts:
    If anyone wants to join me tonight I will be at Havana Cigars in WI, Looks like there is a Drew Estate event going on also. PM if you head that way I will be checking the forums while there.
    JOonathon Drew is here for any one that's thinking of coming