Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Craigslist Item For Sale

amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
Just happened to be browsing Craigslist today at lunch and saw this. It's up in PA so I thought some PA BOTL's may be intersted.

Antique Smoker's Table with Copper-Lined Cabinet (humidor) w/pics

Comments

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I've seen stuff like this around here too. They are really cool items
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    I was thinking about getting it and making the drive up there but I don't really have room for it in the mancave. Wish I did, may have to see if I can move some things around.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah it's nice. I was just down at a consignment shop and asked if they ever get any in amd the woman there said they had just sold one that they had been trying to get rid of for months sold it for 36$
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    I've also seen those on Craigslist here on the West Coast. The Copper lining makes it a very unique piece. I believe there was a discussion here a while back about copper linings. Def a cool item to have.
  • Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper is anti microbial. Looks like it was a pipe desk. You'd stick your pipe rack in there and your stash. Hell you could probably strip the copper out and make a nice profit if it is thick enough. Then replace it with cedar or mahogany (if you don't like cedar) and have a double win-win!