Home General Discussion
Options

Super Bowl Smokes?

2»

Comments

• Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    My SB Sunday smokes: a Perdomo ESV '91 during the pregame, with coffee (a winning combo); and a big ol' Padilla Achilles salomon during the game.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    As it turns out, I only had one smoke this morning before the game, a Zino Platinum Scepter Shorty. It was ok, got a killer deal on auction so I figured I'd give this cigar another go.
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    ended up being a 3 cigar day beginning with a DPG Cuban Classic Petit Corona this afternoon. I chose a couple smokes with Maroon bands to support the Cards...cheesy I know, but they were fantastic smokes. The first half I had a RP Vintage 1990, thanks to Jet's bomb not too long ago. Was a great stick even if the Cards didn't have a great first half. Middle of the third quarter I fired up a Padron 64 Exculisvo Natural. With a little over 6 months on it, this stick was superb, even after the Cards couldn't pull out the upset. Great game, great smokes.
  • Options
    dep691dep691 Posts: 311

Hosted a SB party, had a Padron 6000 with a couple BOTL that I work with before the game with some Shiner Beer. To celebrate the Steelers win, never had a doubt, Opus X Robusto. I have beem disappointed with the Opus before, but damn this was a good cigar.