Home General Discussion

#OccupyTheHumidor

A few days ago Enfidl and I were chatting and we came up with the idea of a digital herf of sorts.
With all the sensationalism and going on in the world it may seem we are lost in the noise.
On November 25th BOTL and SOTL nationwide are invited to join together and take a moment share a cigar with a friend.

More information can be found at Daily Cigar
Wrapper Binder Filler, Facebook and the hash tag for Twitter

Comments

• MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    Nice. Count me in. Let's smoke some gars, chill, and chat.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Thanks for posting it up Stephen! #OccupyTheHumidor is LIVE!
  • cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    I'm down like a prom dress.
  • Cool... Probably down
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    cooch36:
    I'm down like a prom dress.
    .. I thought it was off like a prom dress. Down like... a lead ballon, a clown Charlie Brown, oh yeah.. panties on prom Night. that's a keeper.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    I'm in.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Count me in too ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Huge giveaway. Feel free to spread the word. Wrapper Binder Filler

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    A few days ago Enfidl and I were chatting and we came up with the idea of a digital herf of sorts.
    With all the sensationalism and going on in the world it may seem we are lost in the noise.
    On November 25th BOTL and SOTL nationwide are invited to join together and take a moment share a cigar with a friend.

What about timing? Is this an all-day thing or only during certain hours (time zones?). Is the plan to contact BOTLs/SOTLs digitally on the net or just face-to-face? Or is it intended that we just do this in spirit? Fill in a little, please. Thanks very much.
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    I am on like Donkey Kong.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Is there a special bonus where cops come to the herf and break your spirits and take down your tents??? (Ya know... To be realistic!)
    jlmarta:
    stephen_hannibal:

What about timing? Is this an all-day thing or only during certain hours (time zones?). Is the plan to contact BOTLs/SOTLs digitally on the net or just face-to-face? Or is it intended that we just do this in spirit? Fill in a little, please. Thanks very much.
    You can smoke by yourself or with whoever you want it. You can do it whenever is good for you and the BORK's you may or may not be herfing with. It's a spirit based thing
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, it's on my calendar. Thanks for the info, E.
    jlmarta:
    Okay, it's on my calendar. Thanks for the info, E.
    Anytime brother
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    That's the weekend of my daughter's first birthday so I'll definitely be smoking. Now I just have a second reason to do so. Dual-purpose herfing!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gonna be on the boat so I guess I'll have to make do by my lonesome self.