Home General Discussion

Out of Stock

All of the Padron 5 packs that I'd like to try.  Churchills, Ambassadors, Panetelas and Palmas.  Any ETA on these being available?

Comments

• JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    You'd probably be best off emailing customer support for specifics. Though we do see ccom employees on here, you're bound to get a faster response that way: service@cigar.com
  • Johnny_KickassJohnny_Kickass Posts: 14 ✭✭
    Thanks.  I'll get that done today. 
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Sometimes they have a few in stock but not enough to list online when something is listed as out of stock. I always just order through my rep it's easier if anything happens or if something is out of stock or I have questions about anything.
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    ENFIDL:
    Sometimes they have a few in stock but not enough to list online when something is listed as out of stock. I always just order through my rep it's easier if anything happens or if something is out of stock or I have questions about anything.
    Plus, sometimes you get even better deals going that route. :)
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    JudoChinX:
    ENFIDL:
    Plus, sometimes you get even better deals going that route. :)
    ;)
    In that case, i'll call after work!!!Big Smile [:D]  Thanks again for the info.Wink [;)]
    Placed my order.  Now i wait.  Beer [B]Cool [H]
  • Johnny Kickass:
    The hardest part .. even tougher than spending the money.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    xIcedGuardianx:
    Johnny Kickass:
    The hardest part .. even tougher than spending the money.
    ... Tom Petty knew what he was talking about.. patience grasshopper.