Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

heavy wanted to try a obsidian

jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
told heavy if he wanted to try 1 in a torpedo i would oblige , he was reluctant at first,lol, but got his on the way in a lil trade 03110820000248444344 > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVY1-v97Mic&feature=related

Comments

• Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    You are a bad man, a verry verry bad man...Picking on an innocent guy who's just curious about different vitolas of a stick he recently discovered. Verry verry bad.

You're only mistake was giving fair warning. Fortifications are going up as we speak. I will survive to fight another day. Justice will prevail!
  • Options
    Oh yeah, I failed to mention that jj coerced my new address from me under false pretenses. Thought he would give me his soon as I obliged. But noooooooo.....jj says I can get his address off of the return label on the package. Verrry bad man...
  • Options
    Heavy:
    Oh yeah, I failed to mention that jj coerced my new address from me under false pretenses. Thought he would give me his soon as I obliged. But noooooooo.....jj says I can get his address off of the return label on the package. Verrry bad man...
    do it right,lol and there are plenty on here that would sell me out on my addy,lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN29X2HCKpU
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    Heavy:
    do it right,lol and there are plenty on here that would sell me out on my addy,lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN29X2HCKpU
    I can't imagine anyone on here would sell another brother out ;)

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    jj20030:
    Heavy:
    i only sent him 2 smokes to try, cause 1 might not be enough to judge it,lmao
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Get em Heavy, He is a very very bad man.. Hes got a birthday coming up real soon too...lol...Oh and Heavy your addy is gettin passed around like Mtuccellis' Elmo.. so be on gaurd my friend
  • Options
    The Kid:
    Get em Heavy, He is a very very bad man.. Hes got a birthday coming up real soon too...lol...Oh and Heavy your addy is gettin passed around like Mtuccellis' elmo.. so be on gaurd my friend
    ohhh, shiate man, now you done it > i feel like jj evans in good times when sweet daddy tells jj " YOU IN TROUUBLE " LOL
  • Options
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    Get em Heavy, He is a very very bad man.. Hes got a birthday coming up real soon too...lol...Oh and Heavy your addy is gettin passed around like Mtuccellis' elmo.. so be on gaurd my friend
    ohhh, shiate mann, now you done it
    Real cool jerkstores. Gang up on Heavy. Heavy's getting frustrated!!!
  • Options
    Heavy:
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    WHoooaaaa hey wait a minute there feller, I was only teasing. We all know nothing round these parts gets passed round as much as Elmo..However I did beg and plead with JJ to get your addy cause of your participation in my Halloween fun contest,.. Just for future reference. SO if your gonna be frustrated with anyone I guess its me.. Ill make ya Famous...lol
  • Options
    The Kid:
    Heavy:
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    WHoooaaaa hey wait a minute there feller, I was only teasing. We all know nothing round these parts gets passed round as much as Elmo..However I did beg and plead with JJ to get your addy cause of your participation in my Halloween fun contest,.. Just for future reference. SO if your gonna be frustrated with anyone I guess its me.. Ill make ya Famous...lol
    hey heavy , he might have a wolfman for ya, LOL
  • Options
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    Heavy:
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    hey heavy , he might have a wolfman for ya, LOL
    Well lets not get carried away....lol,,now reread my previous post with your Best john Wayne accent and throw in dramatic pauses every now and then...
  • Options
    Well, I now see where an innocent conversation will get you....destroyed!! I come back from a 'relaxing' weekend at the in-laws ('relaxing' is in quotes because I'm being sarcastic) only to find my mailbox destroyed. Just a simple 'hey, you wanna try an Obsidian in a different vitola?' led to this act of unprovoked aggression. Just realize Jimmy, in launching your attack you gave away your position. I now know where to find you, you bad man!!!! lol Seriously, thanks bro - way too generous of you!
    The two Obsidians jj said he'd send:image
    Plus this massive ordinance just to add insult to injury: image
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Wow, just wow, nice hit
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    very nice hit yo
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    SMACK!!
  • Options
    bipbip Posts: 483
    If you've never tried it, the San Lotano is a great stick, the San Lotano Oval and Maduro are even better. Let me know what you think of the hammer and sickle after you've tried it
  • Options
    JJ layin down the thunder!!!Nice
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    uh.. I do believe heavy...your a$$ was handed to ya. LOL. Nice hit!