Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Support Lou Gherig's Disease!!

Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
BOTL's, I'm not sure I've ever brought this up on here, but my mom is suffering from ALS, Lou Gherig's disease. She's had the disease for almost two years now and is steadily declining in her function, growing weaker every time I see her. At this point, she is beyond even experimental treatment consideration and attends a clinic in Philadelphia to extend and enhance her life as best as is possible.

This weekend I'm running 3 miles for a Charity called the ALS Hope Foundation, which (among other things) supports the clinic my mother attends, and through that helps many people suffering with the disease.

I know times are tough for everyone financially, but any show of support for this horrible disease would be greatly appreciated. The website to accept donations is here.

Thanks in advance to all for your support, whether you can donate or not.

So let's make this interesting...anyone who donates, I'll throw your name into a hat, let mom pick one out on race day, and send a package your way!
^Troll: DO NOT FEED.

Comments

• Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Also reply here, PM me (if you want to be anonymous to the board), or donate using your handle on here. I might not know/remember what your real name is!
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.